Some Mouse pics Photos

Discussion in 'Mastiff' started by LMost, Apr 10, 2017.

1. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost

Some Mouse pics

Some recent pics of Mouse. He and Trish are doing good.
    Headed to her doctors in a few hours, another meds change Oh Joy. (Some issues with mood changes, with her current.)
    He's been a busy boy lately with grandkids neices kids and visiting freind.
    We are currently working on a new habit of his, if he goes into any yard with a gate as soon as you lose the gate he thinks it is now his, and me or Trish has to allow anyone in it. Fine at home but an be a pain when we go out to places like the local tavern, where he gets to visit everyone drinking or eating outside, that wants to pet him, he will not take food from strangers so it's mainly people that want to pet him.
    I have to inform anyone who closes the gate to keep the big dog in, not to or he will not let people in, as long as the gate is open he could care less.
    At home does not matter if gate is open or closed, he will not let anyone in the yard until me or wife allow them.

Back away from the baby
    [​IMG]
    No running in the house Police
    [​IMG]
    King of the Couch
    [​IMG]
    Guarding the kids in the front yard
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    Naw I would never bark at people walking by.
    [​IMG]
    Ok there gone, think I'll just rest here.
    [​IMG]
    Scratch me.
    [​IMG]
    Scratch me, no one ever scratches me.
    [​IMG]
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    LMost likes this.
    What lovely pictures! Please tell Mouse I will give him a scratch whenever he wants one. :)

I hope the change in meds helps Trish.
  5. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    LMost likes this.
    Cute guy. Mouse must be extremely unathletic because that fence is very short. It looks like he could go right over if he wanted to! Fat Nigredo could not get over it but my last dog Brownie would be over that fence in a heartbeat.
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    LMost likes this.
    Mouse looks very well, and Trish is looking stronger too. It is such a long recovery time, she must get so frustrated. Best wishes to you all.
  7. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    mjfromga likes this.
    He can actually clear it with easy, but will not jump it. It's 4ft and he can clear the laundry hamper to get on the bed from a stand still which is the same height.
    He will not leave the front yard unless I open the gate and he has his collar on.
    you can leave the gate open and he will not go out, but for safety issue the gate is always locked.
  8. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    He walks from person to person till everyone in a room has scratched him, trust me I'm surprised he has fur on his back and backside he gets it scratched so much.
  9. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Lol I thought so. I was thinking to myself, I wouldn't go by that house with a dog that size behind a fence that short. Does he bark at people passing by?
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    If Mouse can jump 4ft from a standing start, my shrimp jumping 2ft 6inches [yes, I do have a rather high bed] should be re-named Zebedee!
  11. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    When The grandkids are out yes, rest of the time it is a now and then half hearted woof.
  12. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    LMost likes this.
    He's a real nice looking EM