New member :) Questions

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by Zalika, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Zalika

Zalika New Member

Name:
    Zee

New member :)

Hello everyone :)

I have been looking for a active and grea fourm for ages and this place looks awesome so happy I have found this online:) so hey and I hope everyone is well!?

First question: I have a Staffordshire bull terrier beautiful 9 month old boy many people have said his legs and head are too long to be a staff so I'm super confused! I'm really not fussed if he is not clearly still will love him but I'm very intrigued to find out what he is then and what everyone else think he may or may not be mixed with ?

Thank you guys for your help x IMG_2630.JPG IMG_3013.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    Zalika likes this.
    Hiya there,
    Looks like a perfect Staffordshire Bull Terrier to me, although I am not an experienced one with that particular breed. I know you probably want all the opinions you can get so i'll get some of the people I find always give advice/opinions that will get you thinking. @CaroleC @Malka @GsdSlave @Dogloverlou .
    Hope this helps,
    Jane
    xx
  4. Zalika

Zalika New Member

Name:
    Zee
    Innocence likes this.
    Thank you for your opinion and help :) I think because he is on the skinny side and not the typical chunky belly staff dogs ha people get confused! Sometimes I do question it myself! But I do think he is a staff x
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Innocence and Zalika like this.
    Hello Zee and your lovely boy, and welcome to Breedia from little Tikva and from me. :039:

I am no expert on breeds so would have no idea whether your boy is a full Staffie or maybe a cross - or maybe just a not-so-well-bred Staffie. But he is lovely so just love him for how he is, not what he might or might not be.

He looks so gentle and has such beautiful eyes. :007:
  6. Zalika

Zalika New Member

Name:
    Zee
    Innocence likes this.
    Hey there to both of you! Thanks for your opinion oh yes he is very loved no matter what he is :) it would of just been lovely to hear what people think

And thank you for you kind words towards him he is a beauty I just love him❤️
  7. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Zalika likes this.
    I'm sorry but I don't have a good eye for Bull Breeds, and it's so hard to judge size from photos. He does look a bit leggy, but at 9 months, there is bound to be more filling out to come.
    @Kitkat_ and @Anne are both Staffie fans, and may be able to give a more informed comment.
  8. Zalika

Zalika New Member

Name:
    Zee
    Phil likes this.
    Thank you for your opinion and advice :) I thought the same thing with his legs but excatly what i thought he still so young and yes has filling out to do some parts with develop more quickly than the rest whilst still growing :)
  9. Kitkat_

Kitkat_ Member

Name:
    Katie
    Zalika likes this.
    He looks like a Staff to me, he just isn't bred to show standards. I much prefer the more athletic working type of SBT myself though. Also don't worry about him being "thin" as long as he isn't emaciated, him being slimmer will be a lot easier on him joints and better for his health, and as I said they are naturally an athletic breed, its a shame to see so many looking like a waddling barrel! Would love to see more pictures of him as he grows up, he is gorgeous and I bet he will change shape a lot by the time he is fully grown.
  10. Zalika

Zalika New Member

Name:
    Zee
    Innocence likes this.
    Thank you very much for your comment I do believe he is a staff myself but other people kept making me think twice again isn't nothing wrong if he wasn't we love him the way he is now❤️ And i agree with that and thank you I will definitely have to post more picture as he gro