I am back General Chat

Discussion in 'Miniature Schnauzer' started by suey, Jul 15, 2017.

1. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue

I am back

Hi everyone I am back and have lots of questions and some news some good some bad Ilook forward to rejoining in the chat and seeing all your lovely dogs... we lost Lexi last October to Diabetes and Liver disease we had a hard 2 years as she went blind and deaf but she is in a better place now but we miss her terribly.. IN January we welcomed our new Miniature Schnauzer puppy Ziva into our lives and she is a lovely lovable bundle she has a few issues which I will be asking advice on soon she is black I will leave you in peace now.. Thank-you Azz for sorting out my sign in problems... Sue
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    1500141501859-319834163.jpg Ziva
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Welcome back Sue, and a new welcome to Ziva.
  5. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    suey likes this.
    Welcome back - so sorry to hear about Lexi. It's always so hard to lose them.

Bt what a little corker Ziva is!
  6. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Thank you Janet and Carole yes they were sad times she was such a lovely girl loved everyone and was loved by all at our vets we used to call it Butlins as she got so excited going there you would think she was going on holiday and it was woebetide anyone who ignored her when there lots of woo woo woos she travelled all over the UK with us on our holidays ,Ziva is a different Kettle of fish very timid and doesn't particularly like people but I am going to ask questions about her issues soon but we love her dearly and she is a very loving dog to us...
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I sometimes wonder if anyone remembered my Lexi. Or my Pereg. Or the little Ziva who was only with me for 11 days.

But I guess one day Tikki Tikva will also be forgotten.

That is life.
  8. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    i think Lexi must have been before my time. But of course I remember Pereg, and sometimes wonder what became of Ziva.
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Janet likes this.
    The first photograph I had of Lexi because I did not have a camera before then.

[​IMG]
  10. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    We got Lexi 8weeks old in2004 your Lexi was very pretty Paregg seems to ring a bell what was he/she like I was on Dogsey from about 2006ish what a coincidence though having 2 dogs with the same names as they are quite rare well they were when we had our Lexi is Tikki your avatar pic
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    suey and Janet like this.
    Oh oh oh - Pereg - Israeli for Poppy which is what I was going to call her. She was epileptic and I had to give her peace after four years of - well, she could not cope any longer. She is my avatar just as that photograph of my Lexi is and will always be the whatever you call it on my computer. Sorry sorry, I am losing my English.

Tikva means Hope. She has been with me since she was 3 weeks old, much too young but it was take her now "or else". So it was bottle fed and she is now 2 years old and she is my life.

My little Tikva - my Hope.

Tik Tok Tikki Tikki Tikva
    I love you

And my Tikki Tikki Tikva
    Loves me too
  12. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    suey, Malka and Janet like this.
    @Malka Your little rhyme has reminded me of my first Cavalier, Holly (b. 1970).
    I used to sing to her,

Oh you Holly Berry baby,
    Holly Berry baby we love you,
    And our Holly Berry baby,
    Holly Berry baby loves us too...

To the tune, of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
  13. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    suey, CaroleC and Malka like this.
    And now, I shall have the tune of 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' in my head all day long!
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    suey likes this.
    @suey - I apologise for hijacking your thread, please forgive me. Your new bubba is beautiful and I want to reach through the monitor for huggles.
  15. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Malka likes this.
    No worries love hearing about you and your lovely dogs love the poems too our little Ziva is named after a character in NCIS you probably have heard of it more Malka as the character is Israili it's my husband's choice he likes the character as she is feisty (Mossad)and our pup is too she is now 8 months old and barks at everything that moves but she is so loving in the house loves cuddles but hates everyone and everything when outdoors she is very timid and will only walk on certain routes otherwise the bum goes down and she won't budge we are getting better week by week but it's a long slow process..
  16. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    20170717_154150.jpg
  17. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    suey likes this.
    So beautiful. I love her. I only had my baby Ziva for 11 days. Never did find what happened to her.

My Tikki Tikva is now my life. Horrible little thing she can be at times but oh how I love her. She is my heart girl.
  18. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    suey and Malka like this.
    Welcome back! Ziva's lovely!

Gwylim thinks it's great having another Mini Schnauzer on the forum

More pics of her please!