Hi from LuLu and Angulic Introductions

Discussion in 'Miniature Pinscher' started by LuLu123, Aug 8, 2017.

1. LuLu123

LuLu123 New Member

Name:
    Angulic

Hi from LuLu and Angulic

hi,
    I just adopted a 4 month old minpin. Her name is LuLu and sweet as can be. The only issue I have is housebreaking. The person who had her said she was mostly housebroken but she continues to go in the house no matter how much I take her out.

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    Oh she is very sweet :007:

I have a half Dachshund [momma] and half Minpin [poppa] and even know Doxies can be difficult to house train I did not expect IT - but they grow out of it.

I do knot know from where she came but someone wanting a new home for a puppy will say anything and everything , but of course he or she is house-trained.

So I think you have to go back to square one and treat your baby as a baby. Because she really it still only a baby.
  4. LuLu123

LuLu123 New Member

Name:
    Angulic
    Thank s so much
    I was thinking the same thing.
    She wouldn't even let us touch her when we met her then just a few hours later she wouldn't leave my side and was giving everyone kisses.
    She is just so sweet and lovey. Personality wise she is just an awesome dog! I'm really lucky I found her.
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    No - she is lucky to have found you. She sounds like she is going to be a very special little girl. My special little one [OK so I used to call her IT but.... but] but then not by my choice she was only with me from 3 weeks old.

And if I dare ask it, please have your lovely girl LuLu spayed - Nothing to do with house- breaking but I think there are too many unwanted puppies --ooooo mama, I wanna puppa - sorry but that is how I feel.

Your LuLu is so cute. Please love her and give her cuddles from Tikva and from me, and please accept her as the baby she is. She will grow out of things [will someone please tell that to 2 year old Tikva?]. She will. Just love her and never be cross with her if she does a whoopsie indoors.

Just be careful where you put your feet!!!!
  6. LuLu123

LuLu123 New Member

Name:
    Angulic
    Oh I already have an appointment to get her spayed. She doesn't need to have puppies. I will make sure I watch where I put my feet and enjoy this time of puppy hood.
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    My previous two [sorry girls] mutts were spayed three months after their first season. But due to circumstances my wonderful Vet wanted Tikva spayed at six months, even though she had not had her first season. As long as she weighed enough he wanted her spayed due to too many stray/loose dogs around and even though she was on a long tether she was outside.

And no, I really do not have to watch where I put my feet as because she was so young and so tiny she could not go outside so had to be trained on a puppy pee pad. Now, of course, she is fine but she is always on a 12 metre tether with the door open all the time during the day but of course not at night when she sleeps in her crate in my bedroom.

Just enjoy your baby and tell her that Tikki Tikva and Juli [Malka] send her lots of lovies and kisses. xxx
  8. LuLu123

LuLu123 New Member

Name:
    Angulic
    Thanks so much,
    LuLu is the first dog I've had that just seems to instantly fit with my family. Others took a little bit but LuLu just knows she's home and with family. It's great to see how she loves everyone in the house. She's a great little puppy.
    Tell Tikki Tikva that LuLu sends her puppy kisses
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    If I could I would pupknip LuLu. Sometimes they just are your heart dogs.

My avatar was Pereg, I just cannot change it now even though I do not think she would want me to do.

Tikva means Hope. And I think that Pereg would have loved her.