Hello, Bringing A New Puppy Home In About A Month Introductions

Discussion in 'Your Introductions' started by WowLovely88, Nov 14, 2017.

1. WowLovely88

WowLovely88 New Member

Name:
    Samantha
    CaroleC likes this.

Hello, Bringing A New Puppy Home In About A Month

I am no stranger to dogs. I currently have a soon to be 12 year old male Lab/Basset Hound mix named Morrison. I also have three tinies under 10 lbs. Fae my 5 soon to be 6 year old Chihuahua/Yorkie mix, Princess Leia 4 year old Chihuahua/Toy Fox Terrier mix, and 2 year old male "Kylo Ren" a Chihuahua/yorkie/and shitzu mix.

I began looking for/considering a new puppy for a long while now. I wanted a successor for Morrison as our medium sized dog. But I also wanted him to have time with the new puppy. Hoping some of his goodness rubs off on her ;). If not she will get tons of training/attention since I work from home. So my life is pretty pliable to all energies and needs. I have also fostered and owned an array of dogs through my child and adulthood.

I planned on looking at local shelters for litters. Since all my other dogs are rescues I wanted to continue on that route. But today I was told about an oops litter that would be ready to come home Dec 23rd. I checked them out. And will be bringing this extreme cutie in December.

Unsure of her exact size when she is full grown. Her genetic makeup is that of Shetland Sheepdog and Jack Russell along with a smattering of mystery mutt.

Here is the only pic so far of her.And so far she is nameless.
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I have no idea what that gorgeous little girl could be a mix of, but one thing is for sure - she is Cute! :007: :049: :007: :049: :007:

With a capital "C"!
  4. WowLovely88

WowLovely88 New Member

Name:
    Samantha
    I am quite taken with her cuteness as well :). The owner of the momma dog has promised more pictures over the weeks to see how she develops.

I am just going to wish the next month and a half away lol.
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Does it matter? She is your girl however how cute she looks now. My bubba was cute - and still is cute - but please do not wish the days away until she is home with you.

Because then you can love her and love her - and please keep posting photographs of her - and your other furkids - so we can welcome them as Breedia pups.

And maybe we can find the perfect name for her? :)
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hello Samantha and your pack, and welcome to Breedia. Looking forward to seeing how your new puppy develops.
    Carole with Eddie and Merry the Beagles.
  7. WowLovely88

WowLovely88 New Member

Name:
    Samantha

You are quite right! It really doesn't matter. I am going to/already love her regardless.

Definitely will be sharing more pictures as soon as possible :)
  8. WowLovely88

WowLovely88 New Member

Name:
    Samantha
    Thank you very much for the kind welcome :)