New owner General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by BronsonTheBulldog, Aug 25, 2017.

1. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Supervet and Paul O Grady. Happy days (well evenings!)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    I hate hearing the C word in tv. But i knew it was only a matter of time before someone said Christmas!!!
  4. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    I'm absolutely gutted, as I have an infection and I'm not allowed not allowed near my little man for 24 hours while I have treatment. He keeps looking at me as if he's saying 'Please pick me up for a cuddle Dad!'
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Oh dear, poor you and poor Mr Bronson [​IMG] I hope the 24 hours pass quickly so it will be cuddle time again.
  6. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Just got given some doggy beer for Mr Bronson. Has anyone ever heard of it before?
    20171031_234814.jpg
  7. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Yes, I've heard of it, and of Pawsecco too.
    I have never bought any, so I'll be interested to know what Mr. B thinks of it.
    I used to buy a dog drink called Pow Wow which was a tasty treat for them at shows. It was a sort of bone broth, which disappeared from the pet shops at about the same time as the vets started carrying Oralade - which is also a kind of bone broth.
    I always ask the vet for a bottle of Oralade if I have to starve the Beags before an anaesthetic. It is a well known fact that a Beag cannot possibly survive if it goes to bed with an empty stomach!
  8. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    CaroleC likes this.
    It's 3am and I've been led astray by a naughty girl, vodka, gin, disaronno and lemonade! No sympathy for me tommorow (well later on anyway!)
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    No sympathy from me Gareth if you have been mixing what you imbibe - and I did not know what Disaronno was until I googled it - and was asked if I was of legal drinking age before I could go into their website! :eek:

But Gareth, you have a responsibility towards Mr Bronson so please do not listen to and be led astray by naughty girls - they are not worth it whereas Mr Bronson is, and he would never lead you astray because he loves you.

Unconditionally.
  10. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    I know and I loves him more than anything too. I was still up at 6.30 with him for breakfast and p&p duties, so he never goes without no matter how rough I feel!
  11. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Oh no, it's happened again. But now it's 5am and whisky and gin were involved this time!
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    [​IMG] :078:
  13. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Seriously Gareth - you are old enough to make your own decisions, but please, for Mr Bronson's sake, do not mix what you drink.

I am not lecturing you, honest I am not - but mixing spirits really is not good for your long-term health. And I have seen at first hand what can and does happen when drink and driving go together. I could tell you but I do not think this is really the place to do so, and I am far from perfect.
  14. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    I know. I don't want to go down that road. I've seen first hand for years in the operating theatre I worked, what happens as a result of alcohol. I appreciate your concern. Thank you.
  15. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    A nice relaxing whisky, some Cornish Brie from back home and classic fm. Lovely.
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Enjoy!
  17. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    My little man after an energetic game (for him, not me) of 'fetch the rubber chicken' (that now only has one leg due to some over exuberance!) 20171109_124055.jpg
  18. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Can you upload video on here?
  19. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Yes. If you have it on Youtube or suchlike, click on the button which says Media [it is the one to the right next to the one that says Image] - and it should work.
  20. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Following.
    Are these the picture and film strip icons on the More Options menu bar?
  21. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    If you mean the picture thingies on the top of the message pane - from the left you have B for Bold, then I for Italic... go to the right on that list - it is on the top of the message pane, not on More Options - there is a smiley face for emoticons, then a picture wotsit for pictures...

...and the next one says Media when you hover over it.