New owner General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by BronsonTheBulldog, Aug 25, 2017.

1. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    CaroleC likes this.
    I have the same for Bronson, but I got some for myself as well. I've read how good it is for you and that the easiest way to take it is in cofree. It'll be fine in black coffee, just stir in a teaspoon to start (which takes a bit to dissolve so just keep stirring) then after a week go up to two, as it's recommended you only start with one because it could upset your stomach!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Aww bless. And it's probably super expensive to order it from somewhere no doubt? My oil (how can they call it that if it's solid) is the same. Takes a bit of scraping with the spoon!
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    You cannot get those cheeses in Israel because they are not Kasher. And not permitted to buy from overseas. :mad: Plenty of other types of cheeses though, some being extremely good, although the imitation "cheddar" is like soap!

As I keep coconut oil in the kitchen it is always liquid during the long hot summer and I can always tell when the weather is getting cooler [even if I do not notice it] because the oil solidifies!

I used to buy coconut oil from iHerb in the US - good choice of brands, all very good quality and not expensive, and when added to other things the postage could work out very cheap - especially when a couple of "shipping saver" items are in the order. Only problem is the 4lb limit per order but that has always been easy to work around. However it is now sold in the macolet over the road, so no postage or weight limit involved! :D

[Incidentally, someone once said that coconut oil is like crack to a dog!]
  5. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    I don't think my little man needs anything like that (crack) as he's already mad enough!
  6. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Just a quick question CaroleC, about your deep fried Camembert. At the risk of sounding stupid and the fact I'm rubbish at cooking, up until recently I haven't cooked anything for 10 years. I'm just wondering how you make it, if it's not too much trouble to ask. Thank you.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  7. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    A tip for everyone, if you didn't already know? Wrap cling film around the top of your bananas to make them last longer!
  8. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    And I'm curious if anyone else has the 'Only one packet of biscuits open at a time' law in their house?
  9. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Make? You must be joking. Buy from the freezer cabinet. There is what looks like a good method on Wikihow though - with lots of easy stage photos. I have been tempted to try it but it's hardly worth the effort just for one person.
    Biscuits. Yes, I only open one packet, (sometimes two), at a time. It helps to cut down on the number of neglected ones, which then make any new additions lose their crispness. I like shortbread and the crispy cookie types, but OH likes completely different ones - choccy and cream types - so he organises his own biscuit box!
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  11. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    The little black dog has reared it's ugly head again! Great. Another couple of nights with no sleep!
  12. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    I've invented a new cocktail. It's called a 'Risky'. Half Rum, half Whisky!
  13. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
  14. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    On poor baby. I hope she can bite and play soon.
  15. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Everything looks promising, so crossing my fingers and sending positive vibes for the little one.
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Poor little bubba - that mask looks amazing and I am so glad that it helped her healing.
  17. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    CaroleC, Malka and Janet like this.
    Mr Bronson enjoying Paul O Grady For The Love Of Dogs!

20171205_140647.jpg
  18. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Pepe's favourite is Supervet. He is transfixed when it's on.
  19. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I do not think I can get either of those programmes - over 300 channels [in countless languages] and I do not know why I bother as I never switch the television on! :D
  20. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    The little man is the same. Anything with dogs on!
  21. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    If you have an android phone I can recommend an app that streams channels from all over the world (and i think all UK channels?)