New owner General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by BronsonTheBulldog, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    No android phone, no any sort of smart phone - just a small mobile which is switched off most of the time!

I did come across a company that supposedly shows television channels from everywhere including, so they said, UK television channels - for a rather large monthly fee - but when I checked exactly what they did show, there were no UK television channels listed. Another company offered a UK IP address... yeah, sure.

In any case what both these companies were offering is actually illegal, at least in Israel it is.

It is not really that important and a lot of programmes are actually shown in full on YouTube although I have no idea how out of date they are.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Mr Bronson on his adventures in the forest!

20171207_140205.jpg 20171207_140120.jpg
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Mr B is definitely growing up! I love his jacket - is it a padded one that zips up along the back so you can clip a leash to the two D-rings? All kudos to Mr B for letting you put on on him - the one I tried on Thing went to Ram to give to someone who had a dog who would appreciate it!
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    No snow in your area?
  6. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Yes it's exactly as you described. He was a bit unsure at first but he's ok with it now.
  7. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    There is today, but this was taken yesterday and didn't upload until this afternoon.
  8. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Janet, CaroleC and Malka like this.
    Mr Bronson's first adventures in the snow!

2017-12-10_13.18.23.jpg 2017-12-10_13.19.16.jpg 2017-12-10_13.25.00.jpg 2017-12-10_13.16.01.jpg
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    But where is his padded jacket and ickle booties? I mean you do not want him to have the sneezles do you?
  10. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    I've got two very nice fleecy coats for Chico. Waste of money! He thinks coats are for wimps and if I put one on him he just won't budge.

The only dog I've had who used to wear a coat in the winter was Gertie the lurcher. Though sometimes I think a raincoat would be useful for Pepe when we have a wet dog walk as he takes ages to dry!
  11. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    That's mad coz Mr Bronson turns into a statue when I put his coat on but then livens up when we go out!
  12. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Its a bit of a pain when he's only going out for wee's and poo's, so keep it for walks!
  13. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Anyone remember this?

[​IMG]

After the struggles to put it on her is lasted all of half an hour before she got it off!
  14. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Malka likes this.
    At least it stayed on long enough for you to take that lovely picture!
  15. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Eddie would never wear a coat. I used to worry about him as a puppy, sitting in a cold car when I was working Tweed, but he would get his teeth in the neck and rip the coat if it didn't pull off. Tweed only wore a coat for her last Winter.
    Her Ladyship, on the other hand, rather enjoys the parading racehorse look. It is me that hates having to get them dry and mud free in time for the next day!
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Sure, long enough to give me the stinkeye! And no, she does not have that long Doxie face - it was probably the angle from where I managed to take the photograph, and that beautiful throw she was on? Well that was what it was and it really was beautiful, but it has now been bundled up by the little booger to make a nest.

Ach - who cares. It goes in the washing m/c - goes in the tumble dryer - and goes back for Tikki to turn into a nest again.

Pssst - do not tell her but I have another, identical one, which has yet to see the light of day...
  17. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Sensible idea to have an identical blanket as a backup!

Though I imagine that even though it would seem identical to you or me, she'll be able to tell the difference!
  18. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Actually Janet it is not a blanket although it could easily be used as one, but I bought it, well, two of them, from Amazon as throws when I bought the then new couch [from the Shopping Channel here, although not actually seen on their TV channel but on their website]. The couch opens into a double bed but I can not do it nor do I really want to. I wanted a brown couch and it was perfect and I bought the throws to drape artistically...

...and then along came Tikki, dear little Tikki, who started pulling the throw down and now the throw is scrungled up at the end of the couch, so she can make a nest for herself.

And - the throws were not expensive, nor was the postage, but another seller had exactly the same throw for a lower the price but... they wanted £120 for postage?!!! :rolleyes:
  19. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    CaroleC likes this.
    Mr Bronson seems to either like or hate this. I can't work out which?

20. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I LOVE this advert. It makes me laugh every time!
    Just like Eddie with his Kong squeak ball.
  21. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    Seasons greetings from Mr Bronson!

20171224_154742.jpg