A certain small dog... General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

A certain small dog...

...had a double breakfast this morning - and thought I did not know. It was fish today and as I have no intention of packing each one separately before freezing them I open freeze them on plastic trays and then put them in a plastic bag in Pereg's freezer.. It is then easy to just take one out to give it to Tikva.

So she sat, with her right front leg up across her chest in her "please mommy" position - and I offered her a fish, holding it by the tail as always because she eats the fish from the head down. And she accidentally dropped it. :oops:

There were two that had frozen together so rather heavy, and obviously separated when she had dropped it - or rather them - and I got the stink eye "do not dare take one away". Mind you, how she managed to pick both up and take them to her brekki place I do not know, but she kept looking at me and giving me the stink eye while she chombled happily away!

One small dog had better hope that the fish van comes round again soon as there are not that many left in Pereg's freezer. :eek:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Well it is Mother’s Day in U.K.!she wanted to make you smile xx
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    That 'orrid, cute, 'orrid, gorgeous, 'orrid funny little girl always makes me smile. She makes everyone smile - and have you ever come across a dog and a Vet who are madly in love with each other? Just wait... Ram is due here again in a couple of weeks for her next Parkworm shot... and she will be in her element!

I know that we all think our dogs are the best - but there is something about Tikva that is nothing like any of the dogs I have ever had before - and I loved them all. I was much too old to have brought her home when they said "take her now" with the unspoken "or else". And of course she was much much to young.

But the little booga only had her usual amount of supper yesterday, and just one medium size chicken wing for her breakfast this morning. Nothing more until this evening.

And I really do love her, 'orrid as she is!