Funny things dogs to! General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Wizegrl00782, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica

Funny things dogs to!

Lets share the funny things our doggies do! :D

I know this may sound gross to others but Mila absolutely LOVES my feet! Lol like now shes pawing at my socks trying to get them off so she can lick them!:p lol crazy dog!:D another thing she does while I'm teaching my son (I homeschool) is she'll chase her tail & play with her back paws!:005:trying to get our attention like...hey look at me! Im so cute!:007: lol. Shes become a very nice dog:) she gets into mischief sometimes but so do my own kids!:D lol
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    The Cavaliers used to do this. I do miss having a foot licker dog. Maybe a bit gross, but it is sooo relaxing!
  4. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Heiko loves his ball, he has a habit of stuffing it in my face trying to get me to play when I try to grab the ball he pulls away so I can't get it :102:
  5. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    I know isn't it?!!:D my hubby thinks its gross but it feels so good!:D
  6. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    CaroleC likes this.
    Lol Mila does the same thing to me! I tell her well if u want me to throw it u need to give me the squeaky ball!:005:
    Another thing she does is when I'm changing my daughter Mila will cut in between us & rubs herself against me...almost like shes saying hey! I'm more important here pet me NOW!:005:I know shes not literally a child but I'm telling u she acts like one of my kids! With her crazy antics & getting into mischief. I also love it when I'm sitting down she'll rest her head in the nook of my arm :007: shes a sweetie!:D
  7. Pnerissa

Pnerissa New Member

Name:
    Beverly
    He's still young and has a lot of learning to do, but when I take Riley for walks he will take the leash in his mouth and walk me while he prances happily ahead.