I do not spoil Tikva... General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

I do not spoil Tikva...

...much.

So why is she cuddled up to a large, soft, yellow wabbit wot does not squeak but is holding a heart wot also does not squeak?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    As someone who lets Rosie sit on her knee while she eats breakfast at the cafe each morning, I can't comment of spoilt doggies :)
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Ahem - if you eat breakfast at a cafe each morning I think you are the one who is spoiled!

[I had squished avocados on whole grain toast for my brekkie.]
  5. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    It's what we do, Juli. We don't drink or smoke so the brekkie is our 'entertainment'

A full English every day. It is griddled rather than fried at the cafe we use and the rest of the day we eat sensibly. It's one thing I would hate to have to give up and at £3.79 each including coffee, it's one we can afford :)
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    That sounds like really good value Chris - far better than drinking or smoking. And of course you do not have to cook it or wash up afterwards! :)

Is it always the same or do you get a choice, maybe changing one item for something else?
  7. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Nah, it's always the same, but it's the stuff we like. I don't know why we don't get fed up of it, but we never do.

Rosie always gets a small corner of toast and a piece of sausage for being a good girl when we finish so she's happy too.

There is another cafe we've just found that does the breakfast plus hash brown and mushrooms for £2.99 including coffee, but only at the weekends. It's a lovely brekkie too. One of the advantages of living at the seaside
  8. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    What Yoji would give for sausage and hash browns....he has to make do with a few croissant crumbs !
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Probably the same reason I never get fed up of my salads during the long summer months, although I do vary the protein part and sometimes the seasoning, but basically it is the same every day.
    I am not sure whether Tikki would be as good as Rosie - in fact I am sure she would not - she would probably look so hard done by that people would be queuing to feed her tidbits!
    Do you have room for a lodger and a small dog? :044:
  10. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Has she eaten the “ squeak “ ?
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    No, it never had a squeak as it is a baby's toy, not a dog one. The macolet sometimes has a few toys and I saw it when I went over earlier. It is actually quite big and lovely and soft and cuddly, and after Tikki had checked it for a squeak she just cuddled it

She has far too many toys but she plays with them - throws them around and then chases after them - and leaves them all over the house and outside in the yard, so guess who has to go round with a picker-upper to collect them all and put them back in her toy box? ;)