Hello with the enquiry Introductions

Discussion in 'Your Introductions' started by Erde, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Erde

Erde New Member

Name:
    Erde

Hello with the enquiry

Hello, I've got my first dog - BF, Millie,2 yr. a week ago. How to pick the right brush for her? There's so many all different :confused:.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hello Erde, is Millie the dog in your avatar, and is she a Bichon?
    I would use a brush with rounded metal pins for that type of coat. If there are any knots I would gently tease these out first, using a wide toothed metal comb. Brush your Bichon against the life of the coat to create the fluffy look.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  5. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Welcome Millie
    It looks like you are already getting some good advice.
    How are you getting with Millie in her daily life, tell us all about it, I’m so nosey !
  6. Erde

Erde New Member

Name:
    Erde
    Thank you. Yes, she is Bichon. The pic is not of hers but Millie looks very simillar except more dirty :) She has those brown stains round eyes and mouth. I wash her weekly with whitening shampoo (well, 2 weeks, washed twice :)) but the face is not white enough, probably we will have to accept that.
  7. Erde

Erde New Member

Name:
    Erde
    Thank you for the links. Seems, that I entered the Sunday classes for now :). The links are really helpful. I have ordered 2 different combs and 2 different brushes on ebay. Waiting to come soon. It's pitty, that the previous ownwers never gave none of her belongings except the lead. Not even her favourite toy. They were promissing all the week. Millie is still reacting to the cars with the hope,maybe, she will go back, but every day I can see more and more confidence in her. God, she is SO CUTE and FUNNY !
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Go to https://il.iherb.com/ - click on Pets and have a look at these products:

21st-Century-Pet-Natural-Care-Tear-Stain-Cleansing-Pads-90-Pads/73232
    and
    NaturVet-Tear-Stain-for-Dogs-Cats-Plus-Lutein-70-Soft-Chews-5-4-oz-154-g/69709

The price for the first one is $6.20 / £4.68 - the second one is $10.90 / £8.25

I have never used either product as I have never had a white/light coated dog, but I do use products from both companies for Tikva - as I did for Pereg before her.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  9. Erde

Erde New Member

Name:
    Erde