Lowchen owner from Australia Introductions

Discussion in 'Lowchen' started by Pia Kirke, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Pia Kirke

Pia Kirke New Member

Name:
    Pia
    Azz, Malka and CaroleC like this.

Lowchen owner from Australia

Hi All just to say hello from downunder I started in Lowchen in 1976 when I brought the First lowchen to Australia
    Cheers Pia Gucci Head 2.jpg leo the lion.jpg gucci 4 months old.jpg leo the lion.jpg leo the lion.jpg leo the lion.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Pia Kirke likes this.
    Hi and welcome :)
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Pia Kirke likes this.
    [​IMG]

Pereg and I would like to welcome you to Breedia :)
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hi Pia, an ex Lowchen exhibitor here! - I had three of them in the 80's - 90's.
    I can remember Ch. Duncara Whistling Willie went over to Australia, but don't know anything about other lines over there. I must say they are a lovely breed to live with, my particolour dog lived to 17, he was still sound, and had a full set of white teeth - but unfortunately he developed dementia. I'm in my 70's now and couldn't cope with the coat care anymore. I still read the breed notes, and have a peep at the Lowchen ring when I'm on the right day at Ch. shows!
    Lovely photo's - Welcome to Breedia,
    Carole, Tweed and Eddie the Beagle.
  6. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Hi Pia, welcome to Breedia :023:
  7. Pia Kirke

Pia Kirke New Member

Name:
    Pia
    Thanks lovely to hear from you, I am also in my 70's but have been a groomer for all my life so love to relax grooming my dogs! I met Whistling , Willie him a couple of times a very lovely dog, sadly not used enough as the owner was in Queensland a long way for me and the few other breeders we had at that time. An excellent type would love a dog like him to use now days, Many of my early dogs lived to the ripe old age of 17 to 18 and were sound and health till they passed of old age, still enjoying life.
    keep in touch cheers