Breed-specific dog food recipes? Questions

Discussion in 'Terrier Forum' started by Wilm, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Wilm

Wilm New Member

Name:
    Wilm

Breed-specific dog food recipes?

Hi! I am looking for a breed-specific dog food recipe by William Cusick. He has passed away and the website is gone. I know he sold several breed-specific recipes as I have one for another dog breed and he had ones for Cairn and Scottish Terriers. Does anyone in here have this recipe book and could scan it? I would love to have that for new dogs. :) Thanks! Wilm
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Wilm

Wilm New Member

Name:
    Wilm
    Hi! I am looking for a breed-specific dog food recipe by William Cusick. He has passed away and the website is gone. I know he sold several breed-specific recipes as I have one for another dog breed and he had one for Cocker Spaniels. Does anyone in here have this recipe book and could scan it? I would love to have that for a new dog. :) Thanks! Wilm
  4. Wilm

Wilm New Member

Name:
    Wilm
    Hi! I am looking for a breed-specific dog food recipe by William Cusick. He has passed away and the website is gone. I know he sold several breed-specific recipes as I have one for another dog breed and he had one for Collies. Does anyone in here have this recipe book and could scan it? I would love to have that for a new dog. :) Thanks! Wilm
  5. Wilm

Wilm New Member

Name:
    Wilm
    Hi! I am looking for a breed-specific dog food recipe by William Cusick. He has passed away and the website is gone. I know he sold several breed-specific recipes as I have one for another dog breed and he had one for Dachshunds. Does anyone in here have this recipe book and could scan it? I would love to have that for a new dog. :) Thanks! Wilm
  6. Pamela Lutz

Pamela Lutz New Member

Name:
    Pamela
    Hello,

I have a 2 scottish terriers..and am struggling to find perfect food. Did you ever find the breed specific recipe by William Cusick?

Pam
  7. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    Hello,
    Don't think we did Pamela. Sorry to disappoint you but I have never heard of this William Cusick. You sure its definitely not on the internet any more?
    Jane
    xx
  8. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    BlueJay likes this.
    Other than a few exceptions of dogs with a certain "heath" risk, aliment or condition example being Dalmatians, I’m of the belief that Breed specific diets are pretty much a gimmick and way to make you fall victim into marketing/advertising.

If you're concerned about the health of your dog either feed raw,(even though William Cusick is against it) or a good meat content cereal free complete.
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I agree with Vee @GsdSlave about Breed specific "diets". I used to feed a good cereal-free kibble but changed to feeding raw about six years ago and would not feed anything else now.