Hi Everyone, General Chat

Discussion in 'Pomeranian' started by Ashlesage07, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Ashlesage07

Ashlesage07 New Member

Name:
    Ashley Sager

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ashley Sager. I am a founder of pomskies a site where you can find the lovely and beautiful Pomsky puppies. I love the pets and dedicated my life to give them all that they need and deserve in their lives.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    GsdSlave and CaroleC like this.
    $3,500 for a crossbreed puppy?
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC and GsdSlave like this.
    Puppies still for sale and another four litters due to be bred this year as well.
  5. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    I have to bite my tongue SO hard a lot of the time.
    I have nothing against mongrels persay' but I would never support irresponsible designer breeding , They are expensive mongrels that backyard breeders and puppy farms create to make money.
  6. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    I know someone on another forum who owns Pomeranian X's who are affectionately called "Pomgrels"!
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Quote from the "breeder" who has six dogs [brood bitches and stud dogs] plus puppies which are for sale. The Huskies live in the home - wonder where the brood bitches are kept.

"This is an extremely high energy animal, and requires lots of playtime to keep it happy and healthy. Pomsky size: Between 17 and 30 pounds, and stand 10 to 15 inches tall full grown. Great for living in an appartment setting."

Bit of an oxymoron here. An "extremely high energy" dog which is "great for living in an apartment setting"?
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    At its November meeting, the (UK) Kennel Club decided not to use any designer names for recording mixed breeds, or their health status where tested. All crossbreds will recorded, rather than registered, as Crossbred, irrespective of the number of breeds which make up the individual dog. They feel that this is necessary to preserve the distinction between many of these types and pedigree registered dogs.