Piper issues. Questions

Discussion in 'Rottweiler' started by Parough, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Parough

Parough New Member

Name:
    Patty
    None of those are famililiar to me. Thats not even my Corgi! He was a tri color! I don't understand this at all!!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Patty - when I click on that link I get a screenshot - I took a screenshot of that and that is what I posted. @CaroleC and @GsdSlave both got totally different pictures when clicking on that link, and I got a totally different set of pictures when I tried on Chrome.

It appears that we are all getting different pictures from that link.

I know that my computer has not been hacked - my computer guy who builds my computers renewed my ESET NOD 32 Anti-Virus program on Monday and ran through everything on my computer to be 100% sure that there was no spyware, malware, or any signs of it having been hacked.

The screenshot I got shows that it was posted on Saga Zone [which was closed a couple of years ago] by someone called "jimnic1" on 21 July 2011 at 14:34:23 on Mozilla Firefox. It shows up for me on Firefox but on Chrome all I get is a selection of pictures under the heading
    Google Photos
    Free storage and automatic organization
    for all your memories.

which is strange as I use Picasa 3 to store my photos, not Google Photos.

The reason I posted my own screenshot on PhotoBucket is because I could not do so on TinyPic, which is the one I normally use, as it sometimes does not work on Windows 10.
  4. Parough

Parough New Member

Name:
    Patty
    Wow, this is weird, i used to use Picasa, but WE don't get that anymore, here, which is why I started using Google. I have never heard of Saga, and don't have Firefox installed on my phone. That is what I use to post everything on here, becAuse my laptop is broken. If it helps, i have a iphone 6.
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    SAGA is for over 50s http://www.saga.co.uk/ Saga Zone used to be their messageboard but it was closed.

There were two other over 50s fora - one already existing and another set up after SZ closed. Some Saga members already posted on the existing one as well as on SZ and carried stayed on that forum. Other posted on that one and/or joined the other one. And some post [or posted] on Azz's over 50s forum..

I used to post on SZ but never bothered with any of the other sites.

I never saw that post on SZ but then it was huge with so many different sections. It would have been on a previous computer of mine and as both SZ and that computer no longer exist I would have no way of checking back. Not that it explains how it had so many details that were on my Bookmarks Toolbar and Tab bar.

And nothing explains why Vee, Carole and I all saw different things when opening that link. I still see what I originally saw, ie the screenshot, on Firefox, but just the Google Photos one on Chrome.
  6. Parough

Parough New Member

Name:
    Patty
    What did they see? When I clicked oh it, it was about buying insurance!?
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Patty - that is what Saga does. Holidays - Insurance - Money - Care - Health - Magazine - all for over 50s. It used to also have what was called Saga Zone - a forum/messageboard for over 50s and that is where the screenshot I get when clicking your link came from.

It is not important now. SZ does not exist any more. The computer I had then does not exist any more - both the hard disc and motherboard went. How it was posted with some of my personal Bookmarks on the Bookmarks Toolbar and open tabs on the Tab Bar on that bar I do not know, nor do I know how he got them, but it was not under my name or my avatar. Someone very handy with Photoshop or something put his message under those toolbars, which is why it had "Lurking" written over the top of it in very large red letters.

And I am the only one who saw it, just as you are the only one who saw your own photographs on your link.

Best we just forget it now. OK?
  8. Parough

Parough New Member

Name:
    Patty
    Sounds real good to me! Now, what is the best way to post photos?