Private Messages Help!

Discussion in 'Help / Suggestions' started by Perry The Platypus, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Perry The Platypus

Perry The Platypus New Member

Name:
    no

Private Messages

How do you send private messages? I just wanted to know how to send private messages. Thanks! :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Carole likes this.
    To the best of my knowledge there is no PM facility on Breedia.
  4. Perry The Platypus

Perry The Platypus New Member

Name:
    no
    Thanks! I've been wondering for a while. :grin:
  5. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Yup. This forum doesn't have that option. On the Dogsey forum, it was reported that the system caused more problems than it was beneficial. With that being said, I guess Azz couldnt be bothered to put one on this site.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Myra, I do not think it was a case of Azz "not being bothered" to put a PM option on Breedia, more the fact that the PM facility on Dogsey was being abused by a breakaway group who set up their own forum [which has since closed] and tried to get Dogsey members to join them - via PMs.
  7. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    That's basically what I said. Due to the other system being abused, he decided not to put one here. There are like 6 active members. We don't need one.
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I have never managed to be able to PM on Dogsey. Tells me I have, 'insufficient privileges'. I assumed it was because I have never given a donation. I knew nothing about the breakaway group!
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    Carole, the PM system on Dogsey used to be for all members, but after it was abused it was restricted to people who had subscribed/donated [??? I cannot remember exactly] and people who had purchased calendars.
  10. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    Hi,
    I wish there was private messages as in other forums I found it so useful. Shame. Maybe we could convince one of the admins to add it.
    Jane
    x