Joramba GSDs Lincoln - any info? General Chat

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by taniamiff, Feb 8, 2010.

1. taniamiff

taniamiff New Member

Name:
    Tania

Joramba GSDs Lincoln - any info?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of Joramba GSD's in Lincoln? My friend has recently aquired a pup from there. I can't say too much on here but if you have any information about them please let me know.
    Thanks
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GSDUK

GSDUK New Member

Name:
    GSDUK
    I have a Joramba dog.....if you want to ask on here is fine, if you want to email me in private is also fine.... dave@gsd-online.com :)
  4. GSDUK

GSDUK New Member

Name:
    GSDUK
    Have heard nothing from you, so I guess you found out what you wanted to know?
  5. kbensusan86

kbensusan86 New Member

Name:
    kb86
    Hi i know this has been quite a few years but i have a joramba german shepherd born 11.1.08. I am really interested in finding any other jorambas from this litter or any litter. Thanks
  6. Skye - Joramba

Skye - Joramba New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    We have a joramba GSD
  7. Kizwiz

Kizwiz New Member

Name:
    Bev
    I also have a Joramba dog .. and yes ! Loads of stomach issues .She is 9 now .. Blue pup .. But I also unbe known at the time till arrival had a boy as well . Her daughters . He was rushed up the vets next day with terrible trouble . Runny poo's . Cost £300 . And then found out had Fused spine ! Pannus , Died just before 7 th Bday .. fused spine from birth - vet had never seen anything like it . Wonder he ever walked Bless him . Non stop trouble over the years with stomach . Tried loads , tests .. My girl at this moment has protein losing from intestines .. not long to live . Have heard some different tales from various breeders .. Such a shame because she was once a top breeder ..
  8. kbensusan86

kbensusan86 New Member

Name:
    kb86
    Terrible isnt it, there are so many joramba dogs thats are seroously ill, i know any dog can have problems but the amount from this breeder is shocking. Since my post my girl who is also 9 is under treatment at the moment with a suspected brain tumor , shes already has full paralysis of her hind legs fron CDRM and has bowel disease really is sad to keep hearing from others x
  9. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    This looks like libel to be honest. It doesn't seem right for new members to post all these bad things about these dogs with no supporting proof.
  10. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    If you look at profile the above is not a ‘new member’.
  11. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Fair. Just seems that these people never posted otherwise and if you're going to say bad things about a breeder, it would be nice to see some proof.
  12. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
  13. Kizwiz

Kizwiz New Member

Name:
    Bev
    I can get you proof ! From the next morning at the vets .. Top vet .. and various other breeders commented .. Also if you look back into history the lady and her daughter were fined .. in the Local Lincolnshire News .. I don't need to tell lies .. But I've got the vet bills to state the truth .. and as for my other poor boy .. He went through Hell .. I really do think People don't speak up .. beacause it is nearly 10 years ago .. But ... those 10 years for me my family . Have been terrible to watch a poor dog have so many complaints .. Health wise !! And to top it .. the 2nd week after I had my first one I contracted Campthylobacter .. Dr .. said the likely cause was from the puppy .. I have relatives who live in Lincolnshire ..
  14. Kizwiz

Kizwiz New Member

Name:
    Bev
    I will state .. that the news article was to do with their other breed of dog Huskies . .
    I really thought I had bad luck .. till others informed me of same problems ...
    Hopefully people learn to combat these genetic problems .. And carry on more informed .. . Such a Beautiful Breed... GS
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Kizwiz likes this.
    @Kizwiz - Campylobacter can be caused by close contact with infected animals [or people], but is usually caused by eating or drinking food or water that contains the bacteria. The most commonly contaminated foods are raw poultry, fresh produce, and unpasteurized milk.
  16. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Kizwiz likes this.
    The most common cause of campylobacter is raw chicken. That's probably how you caught it. From what I've gathered, this entity doesn't breed these dogs anymore. I guess that's a good thing.
  17. Kizwiz

Kizwiz New Member

Name:
    Bev
  18. Kizwiz

Kizwiz New Member

Name:
    Bev
    My Dr said .. cause due to testing was from the pup .. I've always worked in Food industry .. Health & Hygiene crucial .. cross contamination ! Puppies do carry it . Thank God .. never want it again ..
  19. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I have heard campylobacter food poisoning is pretty nasty. Sorry you had to deal with it.
  20. Samantha3009

Samantha3009 New Member

Name:
    Samantha jones
    Hi, please can you tell me more about the fine and article in the Lincolnshire news please? You are wrong about these people. They have never been fined or had an article written about them. Please put the link of the news story you are talking about?? You are wrong! And blatantly out of order and I would be very careful you are not done for slander! By all means show me the news they are in!
  21. terrismollym00

terrismollym00 New Member

Name:
    terri
    hi I have a 9 year old who has been the best dog ever but will soon be paralysed due to a spinal condition which will result in early death I have another girl from there who is 7 and so far no signs of health problems