First time poster, researching English staffys Introductions

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by Darren Dobbin, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Darren Dobbin

Darren Dobbin New Member

Name:
    Duzzy

First time poster, researching English staffys

Hi there,

My wife and I are looking to get an English Staffy after our trip. Our landlord surprised us with a yes to a dog. We would like blue or red Tan does blue come in different shades? Having said that temperament is more important.

My largest worry is how do I know the staffy I'm getting has correct comfomation, if it comes with papers do I have to get it deserved so I can't breed that line (not that I want to)

What's the best way to manage the staffy harness or collar?

Anyway g'day all

Regards Duzzy

Oh p.s. What are everyone feeding?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello! I am afraid I cannot give you any advice about a staffy but I am sure that there are many people here who can, although as you are in Australia it might limit advice from Breedia. Do you have an English Staffy club there. Again I have no idea what other Staffy owners feed as I am a raw feeder.

If I may I would like to say two things to you. Firstly your signature means a lot to me and I thank you for it. Secondly your comment on your Profile "You can't shake hands with a clenched fist" also means a lot to me. Thank you again.

Lastly, and probably more important to you and your wife, I was so sorry to read about your baby son. May his memory be for a Blessing.
  4. Darren Dobbin

Darren Dobbin New Member

Name:
    Duzzy
    Hi Malka,

Thanks for responding. I actually thought I was joining an Australian forum ah well never mind. I'll keep this membership and seek an Aussie one as well.

Again thanks for responding

Regards Darren
  5. OxbullTerrier

OxbullTerrier New Member

Name:
    Mark
    Hey Darren to tell you truth English Stafford have taken a huge hit due to surge in popularity&Backyard Breeding. Hopefully starting to recover nowEngland has gone Blu Stafford Crazy every new one seems to be Blu,I remember when white was rarity