14 week old Akita playing with our lhaso General Chat

Discussion in 'Akita' started by /Hayden, Jul 15, 2017.

1. /Hayden

/Hayden New Member

Name:
    Lee

14 week old Akita playing with our lhaso

IMG_4680.JPG so funny these two always playing together.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    /Hayden likes this.
    Hiya Lee,
    Such cuties. This is the benefit of having more than one dog. You don't have to do all the playing. Never get any of my jobs done with Harper my ESS. Not that I mind though. I think I was a dog in a previous life; still do love playing tug with my canine companion lol.
    Jane
    xx
  4. Haley Young

Haley Young New Member

Name:
    Haley Young
    so your akita does well with the littler dogs? Is it your first Akita or have you had a few? I'm asking cause I'm looking to get another Akita after mine just passed away but I want to have more than one dog and mine was very dog aggressive. We've heard where they can be raised with other pets and then turn on them which is what I'm worried about.
  5. /Hayden

/Hayden New Member

Name:
    Lee
    Hi no it's our first Akita we no a few people that have akitas with other dogs so im a good believer it can be done. We did a lot of research and was a hard decision but all is going good.i think a lot of it is how they are brought up.When we brought Ella home all are Lhasa done was growl at her but now they are fine and just love to play with each other.she even lets the other dogs clean her up lol IMG_4710.JPG IMG_4703.JPG IMG_4727.JPG
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    GsdSlave likes this.
    LOVE that wallpaper!

My daughter has a rehomed Akita x Rottweiler male, and she has had several episodes of aggression towards other dogs. However, she had very few problems when her fiancée moved in with his Border Terrier bitch - both dogs were about six, but they get on well. He is still difficult outside the home though.