Hello from Sue and Ziva Introductions

Discussion in 'Your Introductions' started by suey, Jul 19, 2017.

1. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue

Hello from Sue and Ziva

Hello Its been a while difficulties logging in,Computer breakdown and my old girl Lexi suffering from Diabetes and Liver Disease had held me back from being on here ..Hope all of you and your dogs whatever breed as all are wonderful are well ...Some of you may remember me and Lexi salt and pepper miniature Schnauzer ...Lexi died October last year and I was devastated miss her so much ..In January this year we added Ziva Black Miniature Schnauzer to our family she is now 8 months old she is lovely but a serial barker which we are working on as we speak lol...I am going to try to add a couple of pics but please bear with me as on a tablet and being a technophobe doesn't help ...Here goes will speak more soon...... Sue 20170717_154150.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Another pic of Ziva 20170717_154115.jpg
  4. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Malka likes this.
    Ziva is from a black mini mum and an American import Parti male he was mostly white with black patches so hence the white underside and feet we met both parents and lovely dogs they were ....
  5. Innocence

Innocence Member

Name:
    Jane
    suey likes this.
    Hi Sue,
    Awww. Bless her.
    Jane
    xx
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    suey likes this.
    Ziva is a sweet puppy. Lovely photos.
    I have never seen a particolour Schnauzer, but this has prompted me to have a look online, and there are some very attractive ones!
  7. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    GsdSlave, Malka and suey like this.
    She's lovely. I've never seen a parti coloured Schnauzer only salt and pepper like Gwylim's girlfriend Mango. Gwylim's black with a tiny fleck of white on his chest.

I love the 2nd photo of Ziva lying down. Gwylim lies the same way ... this is him taking a rest whilst we were waiting for Miss Pei Face to join us

DSC00261.JPG
  8. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    I love them I know they are not breed specific but hey ho My favourites are the Liver ones ..We are having issues with Ziva barking and growling at people and dogs she has a hate for children I think it's because they are noisey but yesterday I took her on a walk that is pretty busy with all above and she was silent walked confidently in front I was so pleased with her so hopefully we are turning a corner with her she is 8 months old a in the home a more loveable dog you would be hard to find but we need to get her used to all the things she seems to hate as we enjoy cottage holidays with the dog all over this country we have taken almost a year out to bring her on but we have a holiday booked for October in the Lake District so fingers crossed we will be ok .Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back its much appreciated.....Sue
  9. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    suey and GsdSlave like this.
    My older Beagle doesn't like children either. I think the noise and sudden movement scares him, and he's never been over-keen on being cuddled either. Sometimes you just have to let them have space to observe and not push it. My other Beagle lived in kennels for six years, yet she loves kids, - the more hugging, and little patting hands the better. We often feel guilty if we have dogs that are not 100% sociable, but sometimes it can just be just the temperament they were born with. Ziva is still young and should become more confident. I hope you enjoy the Lake District, lots of dog friendly places, I believe.
  10. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    Ziva is very timid when she gets to know you ,you are a friend for life she is the most loving dog I have ever had the issues are slowly diminishing as her confidence is growing she has now stopped barking at people but it's a different matter with dogs but hopefully time will mend that too..I love Beagles Carole they are so pretty but I can't have moulting dogs oh Gwylim you are so adorable I think they look like frogs when they lie like that lol take care all and thank you so much for your replies. ...Sue
  11. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    This is a painting I had done just after Lexi died (she is my avatar)we love it ..itvwas done by a friend's daughter who walked Lexi when she was 3 years in 2007 ln a charity walk.. 20170222_134648.jpg
  12. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    That is lovely. I am thinking of having a painting done of my two. My friend says that now they both have grey faces, I have left it too late, and I should buy a picture that I like, and just have a photo enlargement done of my two instead. I think a painting is more personal. I just wish I knew how it would turn out at the time of booking an artist.
  13. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    suey likes this.
    Remember Pereg? This was hand-drawn in graphite, based on my avatar and other similar photographs of her:

[​IMG]
  14. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Malka likes this.
    Lovely... Whoever did it was very talented thanks for showing x
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    suey likes this.
    She is an artist - actually did two pictures of Pereg, one like my avatar but she wanted to do one of Pereg without her harness and collar, so I sent her all the pictures I had taken that were similar, so she could see what Pereg's coat was like. She also moved her epi tag, which I wanted in colour.

Both drawings are on this page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/AbigailJonesArt/photos/?ref=page_internal
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Looking again at the pictures of gorgeous Ziva and the beautiful picture of your beautiful Lexie, I suddenly remembered that I knew someone nearly fifty years ago who had a Miniature Schnauzer, although I cannot remember her name. She lived opposite to some then friends of mine.

Her little dog was what I think is called 'salt and pepper' - and was extremely friendly.

It is strange that I have only just remembered because I have seen and loved so many pictures of @Pork1epe1 Barbara's Gwylim and yet I have only just remembered. Memories just keep flooding back at times - probably a sign of old age! :lol: