Hi, I'm new Introductions

Discussion in 'Your Introductions' started by Shelleyb20, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Shelleyb20

Shelleyb20 New Member

Name:
    Shelley

Hi, I'm new

Trying to figure out what breed of dog I have. We totally fell in love with her at first sight. She was from a litter of 4. She was the runt. Her mom is a red nose pitbull. Very small in stature. The owner stated she was a mini pit. She weights about 24lbs.She's turned 1 at the beginning of April. Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hi Shelley, welcome to the forum.
    She does look like a small red nose APBT to me. Have a look at some of the photos posed by @Bulldogs4Life on the American Pit Bull Terrier Forum. She has posted some lovely photos of young reds.
  4. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    CaroleC likes this.
    Looks like a Pit Bull, at least partially, might be mix. Her foreface and skull are a little atypical, cant place the look exactly. Chances are if they stated "mini Pit" then it would be Pit mixed with a smaller breed. There are some breeder the fad type designer dogs. Did they tell you about Dad? She is adorable. Hope you continue to post pics as she grows. She is 24lbs at about a year? That isn't really all that small. Maybe a little but not super tiny for a female. I have one year old 27lbs. Do you have more pics including from the side? You can also look into Embark testing to get more answers about her heritage.