New owner General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by BronsonTheBulldog, Aug 25, 2017.

1. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Malka and GsdSlave like this.
    IMG-20180326-WA0000.jpeg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    How is Mr Bronson's poorly leg?
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  5. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    When the vet said plenty of bed rest, I think he misunderstood who's bed? :015:
    And he's fine now thanks, back to his usual mischievous self. Met loads of new friends down at his first visit to the beach yesterday!
  6. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    B A T H T I M E! 20180424_183820.jpg
  7. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Didn't have Little Man down as a snooker fan!

20180507_193424.jpg
  8. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Rosie loves watching the telly too, but she's more into animal programmes :)
  9. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Merry loves dog and other animal programmes, though ball sports can occasionally catch her interest. I know that Eddie is able to see the TV picture, but it doesn't hold his attention in quite the same way.
  10. Breed Lead

Breed Lead New Member

Name:
    Petra
    It is so great to hear that there are proper breeders out there. I saw a few dogs myself (not Frenchies) from puppy farms, and unfortunately they all had some illness.
    Cannot wait to see the pics of Mr Bronson! I am sure he will be a great new member to your family!
  11. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    So happy today because my little baby sister finally came home from hospital after been in for so long. I got to give her a big cuddle and tell her how much her big brother loves her and will always be there for her to protect her, no matter what. I'm so lucky and cherish every single day I have with my precious Bubs.
  12. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    The little man has been out on his travels again today meeting new people, new fur friends and enjoying the freedom of being off lead, bless him! He's such a natural at only going a few yards up the path and looking back to check he's ok to carry on?!
    Reminds me so much of his 'would be sister' 'The Lulu Dog' who I'm sure is happy and loving her new family, wherever she may be right now?
    You'll always be Daddy's number one girl, my darling angel. And no one will ever love you as much as I do, always, until the day I die. Every night at 11pm on the dot, you know what time it is! Goodnight Princess. Xxx
  13. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I'm sorry that you are still missing your Lulu, Gareth. I hope that she is happy too. Mr. Bronson must know that he has some very big shoes to fill.
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Oh Gareth - we know and understand how much you miss your Lulu - and hope that Mr Bronson gives you the love you need.

And if you did not know it - we love you too.
  15. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Feeling very much loved this evening. From Mr Bronson to everyone here. It means so much.
  16. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Mr Bronson and I have been on our travels again today. Meeting more fur (and human) friends. A lady neighbour who I met a few days ago was out again, and little man was playing with her Lab, having fun while we walked and chatted. He got a little frisky with her Lab, but he's going in for his castration Monday so hopefully that will curb his urge to hump? Bless him!
  17. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Little man feeling sorry for himself after his op...
    20180521_212329.jpg
  18. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Poor boy. Glad to say that Eddie never bothered with his wound, I think they find the cone worse than the op!
  19. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Aw, bless him.

When Rosie was spayed I spent 10 nights on the sofa with her because the only way she could get any rest in the cone was if she was touching me. I didn't get much sleep, but at least she got some :)
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Poor unhappy Mr Bronson. He does look sorry for himself. I hope he feels better soon.

Lexi ignored her stitches when she was spayed but I had to put a cone on Pereg as she was a bit too interested in her wound - not that the cone bothered her, thankfully. Tikki just had three staples and like Lexi totally ignored them, so did not need a cone.
  21. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Good news! The vet has said that Little Man can have his cone off, because I'm at home full time and watch him like a hawk, which he is much happier with. So it's only at night he has it on now, just in case? But is still on restricted exercise for the time being. So secret squirrel has arranged Dark Side of the Moon for this evenings pleasure!