What is there to say? General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Malka, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    [​IMG]
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I Am Not Laughing.

Oh yes I am - but how could you do it?
  5. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Twasn't me! I found it on FB!
  6. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    [​IMG]

So very true!
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Barbara - yes, well - you should try a hetzi doxie... the one called IT. Half Dachshund. I love her but oh she is a little booger

On second thoughts, she was indoors and I had gone across to to the macolet and got hit by a car - I mean I was in my electric chair and a car hit me. About an hour ago.

I think Xanadu is dead - just waiting for a techie.

How can a car not see an electric wheelchair? It is a narrow road and Xanadu is dead and I cannot cope with my manual chair.
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Are you OK though? Very shaken up I would imagine.
    I do hope your scooter is OK - if not, could you make a claim against the car's insurance?
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am fine Carole. Someone hoiked me up and got me home. It was not my scooter it was Xanadu - my electric wheelchair and it is smashed.

And I have no idea who the car was. Nothing I can do. But I do need another electric wheelchair as I cannot cope with a manual one and I feel like screaming. I mean I cannot move, I am so useless. Even in my home,

I do not know what to do now.
  10. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Fingers crossed that your techie can work his magic!
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am fine Carole - spent the night in orspital - just in case. Just a bit bruised. Tikki went to Aviyatar [and did not want to come home today!]. I was loaned a chair until Xanadu is fixed and yes, he can be fixed and it turned out that my insurance will cover it. Xanadu is maybe 6 years old not and I am far to old [and skint] to buy a new one. But, the the car driver had just been in the macolet and paid by a stolen credit card - and someone had also taken a note of his number plate...

and the car was stolen.

Guess where he is now?!
  12. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Now you know why he was in such a hurry!
    I hope you are feeling better today.
  13. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    Apart from aches and bruises - I was just so happy to get Tikva back. And it was not the first time a driver had hit me but I was lucky. They just do not look. And now that the schools have finished the place is full of children either having "borrowed" grandma's double mobility scooter or a golf cart thing. Which they load up with other children. And those golf cart things are illegal on the Moshav as they cannot be insured unless they are used for agricultural purposes. By an adult. And the latest is child size quad bikes

One of these days there is going to be, Heaven Forfend, a terrible tragedy. I have already had adults on full size quad bikes end up crashing in my yard - can you imagine young children ending up crashing down?

I am one of the few, if only the one, who have The Silver Monster, Tonto III and Xanadu fully insured. The insurance in case they cause an accident. Third party? The same as I have always had insurance in case my dogs cause an accident, tripping someone up. No pet insurance unfortunately as there is none, but as far as I know I am covered for just about everything. Even if someone falls down my ramp.

Eviyatar said Tikki was wonderful - she slept in a crate in his bedroom - one thing less to worry about in an emergency. I love her so very much and was so reassured that she was OK with him.
  14. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    CaroleC likes this.
    So sorry to hear of your being involved in an accident. What kind of a person hits someone in a wheelchair and takes off.. well I guess it’s someone driving a stolen car. Hope you are better soon and happy to hear you have been loaned a chair while yours gets fixed. Hopefully karma bites him, and bites hard..
  15. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    I'm sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you're beginning to feel better and it won't be long before you get your "wheels" back.

Hugs from us all in Hungary.
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    Thank you Barbara and you Carole and you Marc. Sorry if I have you in the wrong order.

I ache and am still confused about what happened. I know someone must have called the police and an ambulance but apparently they were all parked outside and I kept saying I have to call Eviyatar to come and collect Tikki. I think they thought I was concussed - or mad?

So tell me why Tikki is now chewing something I know I did not buy her last time I was at the Pension? No wonder she did not want to come home! She is the biggest flirt ever and she lurves men. Well, Eviyatar is probably mid-late 20s now so I guess she thinks he is a man! And he has a huge store of goodies for doggies...

...and he brought her home with more of her food that I had given him for her. I had to give him a key and show him where her food is, just in case the orspital kept me in but L-rd knows what he was treating her with as he gave her a huge goody bag. And he did not charge me for collecting her, keeping her at the Pension, of bringing her back.

There is something about Tik - I know we all think that our dogs are the best - but there is something about Tik maybe it is the way she stands on her hand legs and dances? And why she loves everyone [especially men!]
  17. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  18. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  19. Pork1epe1