A day late General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.

A day late

And forgetting to count - TikTok Tikki Tikki Tikki Tikva - Tikva was 18 months old yesterday!

Oh, and I moved into my home on 22 November 2000

But my skinny little Tikki who has thighs and shoulders as if she was on steriods, but not an ounce of fat on her - gotta take more photos, gotta take more photos.

She still thinks she is a puppy and acts like a puppy at times, but even though she was not to take the place of my beloved Pereg, nor little Baby Ziva who was only with me for 11 days, Tikva is somehow special. And I do love that little puppy so much.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka likes this.
    Happy One as a Half birthday Tikva.
    Yes, it does seem a while since we saw a photo of her.
  4. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Happy 18 months birthday Tikva
    156.jpg
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I know, I know, I really must take more photos of the little bugga but no Tina, she is only half Doxie and does not look anything like your picture!

Nir was here this morning doing a few things in the bungalow, and also he brought some bars to fit up vertically in the door frames so I can move around easier - even with my crutches I need something to grab hold of for security, and Tikki was so happy to see him. He actually brought and fitted one for each side of the door frames but they are so useful and secure that I want more so I have one each side of each door frame.

And what did Tikki do while he was here? Followed him around, hoping for a cuddle, which of course she got.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    Having just re-read my above post, Nir bought and fitted vertical grab bars on one side only on each door frame - and now I want grab bars on each side of the doorways.

Anyhow, he had come to see what I wanted - there were another few things - and before he went to buy then the fish van appeared. I had not seen it for ages so asked Nir to go out and stop it while I plonked out on my crutches to see if the had sardines. Whole, fresh sardines for Tikki. And the usual bartering - two kilos for one hundred shekels. No. I want four kilos for one hundred shekels. Nir was standing there trying not to laugh but in the end I got three kilos only I had left my purse indoors so Nir had to pay for them! Mind you, I did give him the money back, of course.

Only I do not think they are sardines. Very very fresh but smaller than sardines although definitely oily fish, and Tiktok said yum yum yum.