A Rhodesian Ridgeback growing from a 2-month-old pup in time lapse photography Videos

Discussion in 'Rhodesian Ridgeback' started by Malka, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Azz, Janet, CaroleC and 2 others like this.

A Rhodesian Ridgeback growing from a 2-month-old pup in time lapse photography

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    Love the last bit where dog is being playful & not standing still x
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    It was really great! Makes you think how all the other photographs were so difficult to take so perfectly! :D

I love finding these little treasures - because they oh so make up for so much of the sad news articles that appear in my inbox.
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Janet and Malka like this.
    Malka I must of taken roughly 50 photo's just to get the photo below, just getting dogs to stay is one place is a miracle x
    hooligans 2009_01.jpg
  6. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Malka, CaroleC and 6JRT's like this.
    A lovely video! Sophia reminds me of Whiskey a Rhodesian Ridgeback cross we owned when we lived in South Africa. I'd just got divorced and was living in a pondokkie struggling to feed 2 young sons, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 snakes, 10 mice and a bullfrog. One day my younger son appeared with this funny looking puppy and said he'd bought her for 10p from our Angolan gardener who was fattening her up to make her into a dog curry! I told him we couldn't afford to have another mouth to feed and he must try to find her another home. Needless to say he didn't and every morning for the next week, when I opened the back door I found the puppy sitting on the doorstep so what could I do but let her stay. Whiskey grew up to be a very affectionate dog and gave us many laughs with her comical ways!
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    It takes me dozens of photographs to get one decent one of Pereg!

I think I would give up if there was more than one of her... :D

Oh - not sure if it is still available, but the photo I use for my Avatar which shows Pereg's epi tab is now up on the website of where I bought that special tab!

She is not famous like K9 and your others, so this is just her little bit of fame!

8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    What a wonderful story Barbara - your son obviously had your love of dogs! xx
  9. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    Pereg is on their Facebook page too Malka xx
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC and 6JRT's like this.
    Oh wow - but I do not "do" Facebook so had no idea - they just asked me for a photo of her with her epi tag. Which is, of course, the photo I use for my avatar and my welcome photos for both Breedia and Dogsey.

None of the photos were intended to show her tag - she actually wears three - but the epi one showed and that is the photo of her that I love.

Half sitting, half lying by the open doorway, watching what there is of the world passing by.

And it was rather nice when they asked me for a photo or three to show her wearing her special tag so I sent them that one, not even knowing if they would use it! :D
  11. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    Under photo is says Pereg wearing her "I have epilepsy pet tag"