Advice on buying border collie please General Chat

Discussion in 'Border Collie' started by petebren, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lama

Lama New Member

Name:
    Jill
    I Dont think it matters if it is 3 years old, it is relevant and balances the argument. I also found this through googling after being recommended their lines and knowing people with their pups.

Would be nice to see piccs of original pup as I have known vets class Bulldogs as having undershot jaws who simply have no knowledge of the breed. Mark Evans is a vet and I wouldn't trust his opinion on a dogs confermation either!
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Holmelyne

Holmelyne New Member

Name:
    Erica
    thanks to my grandson I have now found the insults posted by this man. I will now give the proper story. A man and his mother came to look at a litter of pups. He wanted a family pet and to maybe do agility. I explained the difference between a show ( KC ) pedigree and a working/ agility ( ISDS ) pedigree. They chose their pup. A week or so later a man came shouting and complaining about a puppy that his son had bought. It was not a show dog he claimed. My partner said he did not know him and we did not sell the pup to him and that it was sold as a family pet for agility, not show. A few days later he returned again, agressive and verbally intimidating, his son sat in his car taking no part, I was upset and frightened, he was removed from the farm. I phoned the pup's vet to find out if there was a problem , the vet said his jaw was very slightly undershot but would need no vet intervention and it would correct itself as he grew. Getting no one to support his claims this man would appear to have decided to get his own back by printing these lies and exagerations. At no time did he visit my kennels or view any of my dogs, he only got as far as over the farm gate and was told firmly to remove himself from the premisis! The son who actually bought the pup seemed a kind careing person who I was confident would would give the dog a good home, otherwise he would not have taken the pup. I hope he is not still being bullied by his father and that that awful man is now minding his own business!!
  4. Holmelyne

Holmelyne New Member

Name:
    Erica
    Both trading standards and Environment officer from the council came over this , found no problems whatsoever. I was told to ignore this abusive man or contact the police for harrassment!! A bully and a liar!
  5. Holmelyne

Holmelyne New Member

Name:
    Erica
    thanks for your comments, all my dogs are loved and well care for. I am very upset to find bullies who I don't know spreading lies about me:010:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
  6. JoedeeUK

JoedeeUK Member

Name:
    Deejay
    Oh dear"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"to quote Shakespeare
  7. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Please take personal/legal matters off the forum.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.