American bulldog and pit bull Photos

Discussion in 'American Bulldog' started by ragga_dood, Jan 3, 2007.

1. mypoppit

mypoppit New Member

Name:
    Vicki
    i agree completely. its the idiots that ruin owning dogs for the rest of us. breeders should make sure that they are going to a good home, and i thinkl that a license should be compulsory. i feel for all of these dogs that idiots have for a trophy, or fighting weapon, it is wrong. the idiots that do this should be jailed and treated how they treat thier dogs. i see alot of stupid yobs having beautiful dogs/puppies that look sad and lonely and would do anything for their owner but nothing in return.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    This post is nearly 2 years old
  4. HannahCB

HannahCB New Member

Name:
    Hannah
    im not against any breed, just been on a few uk ad websites and there are quite a few pitbull crosses and even a ad which says pure pitbull. Infact last night my next dorr neighbour was raided!!!!!!!!! shock extremely shocked. Police came out with 4 pitbulls, the son moved back home i assume it was him, i live next door and didnt even know! my partner said they looked young but were extremly stressed and barking alot, i feel sorry for the poor things, i just dont know whats happened. (i will find out though and let you all know)
  5. becks1983

becks1983 New Member

Name:
    Becky
    Completely agree the amount of people saying to me Sadie is an APBT is amazing!!! Uneduated ppl!!! Such a shame the APBT has such bad rep! lovely dogs! However i know they are banned but though the remaining oldies since ban were allowed as longas on lead neutered and muzzled when out??? i maybe wrong so please correct me if so!
    However this is pic of my AB x Staff
    [​IMG][/IMG]
  6. Ant-c

Ant-c New Member

Name:
    Ant c
    Ive got the same as the american bulldog ive been searching for ages to see what breed he was, i got told he was american bulldog crossed with pitbull, hes head is huge and he looks more or less exact same as yours but most of his body is covered in the orangy brown or whatever colour it is , i will have to get a picture up, as u can see im new here was searching on google to try find out more info about my dog .