Any Lurchers on here? Photos

Discussion in 'Lurcher Forum' started by sandymere, Nov 28, 2011.

1. sandymere

sandymere New Member

Name:
    sandy

Any Lurchers on here?

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Parkers

Parkers New Member

Name:
    Lara
    I don't but I would love to in the future.

I just want to say that your dogs (especially Tyler) are adorable!
  4. rossi roo

rossi roo New Member

Name:
    petrina
    yes Rossi is a beddie x whippet he is our first lurcher we love everything about him i have a beddlington on my wish list petrina:)
  5. TomtheLurcher

TomtheLurcher New Member

Name:
    Maureen
    Yes I have a lovely lurcher boy he is 3/4 grey and 1/4 GSD, he is a handsome bright boy and lots of fun albeit a bit of a handful at times !
  6. sandymere

sandymere New Member

Name:
    sandy
    Parkers, they are a handsome type.
    Rossi, note you are in the s/west, do you go to any of the lurcher shows in the summer?
    Tom, sounds pretty general for them, considering they are a cross breed there does seem to be a consistency of nature.
  7. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    I got a Lurcher and a Longdog, and they have to be the best, sweetest and easiest dogs I've owned, I love em!

ETA, incase you wanna see them, this is Honey, my Six (on the third of Dec) Longdog bitch, shes a Saluki cross Grey.

[​IMG]
    Honey. by Charlie Jade, on Flickr

And heres Diesel my five year old Lurcher male, 3/4 Grey, 1/4 GSD, 100% ears ;).

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
  8. sandymere

sandymere New Member

Name:
    sandy
    They look in excellent condition.
  9. Tang

Tang New Member

Name:
    Pat
    I love these dogs and they were very popular down in West Penwith in Cornwall where I lived for some years - usually they took them 'lamping'.

But the so and so's used to dig my garden up every chance they got! I learned that a lurcher can dig a VERY BIG HOLE! And if they got inside my premises (which was quite often - Cornish people are very laid back about letting their dogs roam) they'd rip up my young daughters toys and dolls and have my rubbish bin out in seconds!

Still liked them but never felt the urge to OWN one on account of the above! I just built a fence on top of my low wall to keep the blighters out!
  10. rossi roo

rossi roo New Member

Name:
    petrina
    hi sandymere no as yet we havent tried any shows with rossi although i think we should as i am always getting lots of compliments about him he is a real sweety never had any problems with him he is by far the easiest little dog we have ever owned off topic which part of devon are you ? we often come up to dartmoor for a few days its lovely to do a holiday where we can take rossi with us petrina :)
  11. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Thanks, wish I could say that's up to me, but I'm not the ones running around the fields lol.
  12. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Yep another lurcher owner here, Cassie is we think a collie x grey with a dash of EBT. Got her from the dogs trust over 4 years ago now
  13. floridley

floridley New Member

Name:
    Kathryn
    Heres my current lurcher. Only 7 months old at the moment but the softest dog you could wish for. His parents are both collie greyhound crosses but his dad had some bearded as well as border collie in him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  14. sandymere

sandymere New Member

Name:
    sandy
    Can see the beardy in her, lovely.
  15. TomtheLurcher

TomtheLurcher New Member

Name:
    Maureen
    @Floridley , what a beautiful lurcher , love his colouring ;-)

This is my lovely lurcher boy keeping warm in his 'del boy' coat ! ;-)
    [​IMG]
  16. Levinia1979

Levinia1979 New Member

Name:
    Levinia
    Mine dug a dozen hole sin my lawn... some 2 ft deep. I ahd to have it relandscaped before I moved house! but the look of joy on his face and the mad turns he had afterwards were so worth it :) Lovely lovely dogs.
  17. zoe1969

zoe1969 New Member

Name:
    Zoe
    What beautiful lurchers everyone!!!:007: :007: :007: :007:
    I have 6 dogs including 3 lurchers. Here are my luchers babes!!
    Here's Danny...he's 8 and loves Igglepiggle!!
    [​IMG]

And here are my 3 lurchers sunbathing with Guinness my greyhound. They are Poppy, Danny and Jenny.
    [​IMG]