Back again! General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Pork1epe1, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    CaroleC likes this.

Back again!

Although I have been lurking to see what you've all been up to it's been months since I contributed anything. I don't know but time has flown by and I always seem to be too busy to sit at the computer for long.

Winter seemed to go no forever this year and then it was a race against time to get the veggie patches planted. I had my kitchen revamped and the ungainly wood burning "Aga" type stove (which I never use) removed and replaced with a smaller one which will be lovely in the cold weather because the room is now more cosy!

I also had new power points installed and my freezer is now the other side of the room and in its place I've had a large cupboard built to hold brooms and dog/cat food.

My son and DIL came over last month for 3 weeks and did all the little jobs and repairs I can't do myself. My DIL and I had a lovely couple of days buying bits and pieces of furniture which she thoroughly enjoyed putting together for me! My Grandson will be over in August and my Granddaughter in October. She and I are taking a bus tour to Auschwitz, Zanopane and Krakow for 3 days!

The dogs are well although they're both a bit itchy, Georgina's her usual imperious self and Gwylim as always is full of the joys of spring!

My new stove and cupboard

DSC01711.JPG

A recent picture of the two G's.

DSC01633.JPG
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    [​IMG]
    You were missed!
    xxx
  4. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    Nice to have you back, sounds like you’ve been a ‘busy bee.
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    Welcome back. I was a little worried as I think you were not very well when you last posted.
    Your kitchen looks very cosy and smart.
  6. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Thanks everyone.

I've always got so much to do and not much time to do it in .... ah well!

Keeps me out of mischief though!