Ban dog / Mastiff cross in the UK? Questions

Discussion in 'Mastiff' started by addi, May 14, 2006.

1. jakki

jakki New Member

Name:
    jakki
    She is fighting with my staffie
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Pita

Pita New Member

Name:
    Jackie or Jay
    Info. please, what is a proper ban dog as opposed to an improper one, thought they were all crossbreeds but it seems I am wrong so would someone enlighten me please.
  4. gusnanna12345

gusnanna12345 New Member

Name:
    lee
    hi i have a neapolitan masstiff and a presa both lovely dogs in looks and temrament, it wasnt my intention to breed them but these things happen! any way i think they will be pefect as people usually cross pitbulls with neos to make ban dogs, but seeing as they are a banned breeed a presa is the best option as they are similar in apperance but twice the size and in my opinion the better choice having also owned pits previously,i live in bournmouth area so if you want to come and see the parents and get an idea of what you could be getting you are welcome.
  5. tera

tera New Member

Name:
    t
    What type of Neo do you own ? is it a working type or Kc bull****e and are the parents tested ie hips elbows etc and are they titled in anything ?

If they are'nt proven dogs then the pups are just mutts, a bandog has to be a working dog from working parentage.
  6. hades

hades New Member

Name:
    lexus
    Just to let you know this thread was started on 14-05-2006.
  7. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    Ya beat me to it Hades :lol:
  8. hades

hades New Member

Name:
    lexus
    You have got to be quick nippy!!!:lol:
  9. dobermansam

dobermansam New Member

Name:
    nick
    Not being funny but I have been involved in 2 relationship breakdowns and I would never give my dog up. I would rather sleep in a tent somewhere than do that. What is going to happen if it happens again?? Dogs dont deserve owners that dont have lifetime commitment!
  10. gusnanna12345

gusnanna12345 New Member

Name:
    lee
    my neo comes from one of the best breeders in the country but even if it wasnt the case i still wouldnt call them mutts infact she's the most athletic neo ive come across! not line bred like a lot of the kc's, im more than interested in awnsering any more questions you have as long as you are genuinly interested and not one of these people you come across all to often on these sites that like to bicker from the safty of a pc.
  11. hades

hades New Member

Name:
    lexus
    Lets see some pics of your dogs please gusnana12345
    Presa's are one of my fave breeds...I love neo's to!!!:grin:
  12. tera

tera New Member

Name:
    t
    I meant a bandog puppy from a unproven working parentage is just a mutt, to be called a bandog it has to be from working parentage and has to be worked itself otherwise its just a mastiff cross bullbreed pup. Is your Neo from Hunters by any chance ?
  13. Jimlad

Jimlad New Member

Name:
    James

Attached Files:

14. Jimlad

Jimlad New Member

Name:
    James
    8 months old american bandogge mastiff wil have pups from here in 1yr and 2 months time american bulldog cross mastiff
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @Jimlad - you are responding to a 12 year old thread.