Bichon Frise X ?? Photos

Discussion in 'Bichon Frise' started by HoneyBunny, Apr 27, 2010.

1. HoneyBunny

HoneyBunny New Member

Name:
    yazmin

Bichon Frise X ??

Honey is a Bichon frise. The lady I bought her off said her father was a Shih Tzu but the amount of times I have been stopped and been told
    "What a beautiful Lhasa Apso"

Now I know she is a Bichon she has all the characteristics of one and plus I saw her mother.

Now the pictures on my username of Honey are when she was very young these are the most recent pictures:

http://img691.imageshack.us/i/83153346.png/

http://img6.imageshack.us/i/honeyx.png/
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    Aaww cutie :grin:
    I can't decide what she looks like, other than adorable :mrgreen:
  4. HoneyBunny

HoneyBunny New Member

Name:
    yazmin
    Thank you, Nippy :grin: she is very cute she is also a little madam at times lol
  5. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    I personally can not see Lhasa Apso in her..However i can see the Shih Tzu :0)
  6. HoneyBunny

HoneyBunny New Member

Name:
    yazmin
  7. Emmakay391

Emmakay391 New Member

Name:
    Emma
    My mum has one of these crosses.

I think both Lhasa Apso and shih tzu look very similar but the lhasa is a little bigger and has a longer nose.

Shih tzu have a more squashed nose.
    However when you breed the Shih tzu with a bichon frise i think it lengthens the nose so thats probably why they are mistaken for looking more like a lhasa.

Heres a pic of Barney (on the left of course) Its not a brill pic and hes still a baby but you get the idea lol.

[​IMG]

Emma x
  8. HoneyBunny

HoneyBunny New Member

Name:
    yazmin
    Thank Emmakay391, Barney is beautiful! May I ask what breed you think Honey is cross with?
  9. Emma

Emma New Member

Name:
    Emma
    IMO it could be Maltese or poodle or Shih tzu, sorry other than that I have no idea:lol:
  10. ScoobyDo

ScoobyDo New Member

Name:
    Maureen
    Looking at the photo's Honey looks very like Scooby except for the colour. I don't know how to post photo's or I would post one of Scooby.
  11. Petticoat

Petticoat New Member

Name:
    petticoat
    I'm not sure what cross she is, but I can tell you, she is really beautiful!!:mrgreen:
  12. littlewolf

littlewolf New Member

Name:
    Elle
    Lhasa apsos and shih tzu's are very similar so as there's no reason for her breeder to lie - i imagine she is the x they told you.

Cute she is too x
  13. rubylover

rubylover New Member

Name:
    rubylover
    Bichon x Shih Tzu crosses, and then offspring of these crosses, have been popular here (in Alberta, Canada) for at least 20 years that I can remember. We have many pet breeders producing them as they are a favorite type of pet for many.

Your girl looks like a Bichon x Shih Tzu to me. Why would you think differently?

CC
  14. HoneyBunny

HoneyBunny New Member

Name:
    yazmin
    No it is not that I don't believe her but the amount of people including Honey's groomer thinks she looks cross with a Lhasa Apso. Personally I think she looks like a Bichon more than anything apart from the colour and ScoobyDo if you use imageshack you can upload your pics from your computer and post the link on here.
  15. HoneyBunny

HoneyBunny New Member

Name:
    yazmin
    Thank you everyone for your nice replies about Honey x
  16. lozzibear

lozzibear New Member

Name:
    Lauren
    oh she is a cutie! i think bichon x shih tzu too.