Bull Terrier (Miniature) Discussions

Discussion in 'Miniature Bull Terrier' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Discussion Thread

Discussion Thread New Member

Bull Terrier (Miniature)

Bull Terrier (Miniature)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Alfiemoon

Alfiemoon New Member

Name:
    SARA
    [​IMG]

This is the very handsome Alfie (Alfiemoon) kc name Justeph Man In Moon. He'll be a year old on 21 June 2006, and he is my pride and joy. How lucky am I to have this wee stunner all of my very own.
  4. Zoundz

Zoundz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    he's gorgeous! :D so handsome! :D

xx
  5. Stewart

Stewart New Member

Name:
    Stewart
    Aww lovely :grin:
  6. Lynn

Lynn Member

Name:
    Lynn
    He is lovely.
  7. Alfiemoon

Alfiemoon New Member

Name:
    SARA
    Gee - thanks guys. He really is a little love. A complete looney, nutcase, fruitloop, clown etc, but loving, cuddly, sweet, loyal, adorable, munchy etc etc :smt026 :smt038 :smt041 :smt043 :smt081 :smt101 .

He is a super star with my kids, and they adore him. He is 'fairly' well behaved, or as much as can be expected from a bullie!! Oh and he is just so very welcoming to any foster dog we have. He is more than happy to let any dog into the family. If they lack confidence, he'll play with them and bring them out. If they're a bit too pushy, he won't snap, he'll just be patient with them. :smt008 :smt039 He loves our old staffy to bits. He is my MR PERFECT!
  8. duboing

duboing New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    Careful, I might just be planning a dognapping... He is so handsome.:roll:
  9. Alfiemoon

Alfiemoon New Member

Name:
    SARA
    Oh, I'm sorry but I have him glued to me 24/7 in case of planned Alfie-napping:lol:
  10. duboing

duboing New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    I don't blame you, I would too! I was looking into getting a mini bull a few years ago, but the time wasn't right then. Since then I've got married and have to take OH's views into account, so opting for a different breed. I still get a pang when I see them though!

I bet he keeps you on your toes...
  11. Alfiemoon

Alfiemoon New Member

Name:
    SARA
    [​IMG]

This is Afie playing with a foster rotti we had. She was a starvation case when she came to us, unable to walk. It was with Alfie's help that she was encouraged to start walking after some weight gain. As you can see, they became a 'double trouble' in the garden.
  12. duboing

duboing New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    Stop it! You're killing me! :grin: