Bull Terriers great video Videos

Discussion in 'Bull Terrier' started by steve78, Apr 27, 2011.

1. bullys4ever

bullys4ever New Member

Name:
    tony
    Hi there is the Northern Counties Staffordshire Bull Terriers Club which covers Yorkshire you can find it on google...sorry i cant put a link on as im not sure how to do it.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Never met a bully but they look lush x
  4. bullys4ever

bullys4ever New Member

Name:
    tony
    They are brilliant but eccentric and i wouldn't want them any other way..gentle normally but can be boisterous, love attention, like an old mate, daft as a brush sometimes especially doing the bully runs.But if you've owned them you never forget em.
  5. spockky boy

spockky boy New Member

Name:
    qwerty
    I met my first bully weeks ago, what a brilliant ambassador for the breed. One of the most well behaved dogs I have met in the area, and just loved cuddles!
  6. bullys4ever

bullys4ever New Member

Name:
    tony
    Mine have always been people and dog freindly, some people are amazed when they realise they arn't monsters when theyve met them. I had a great day at crufts last year stroking loads of them and all were very freindly and well behaved.
  7. bullys4ever

bullys4ever New Member

Name:
    tony
    Grab yourself one you wont regret it.
  8. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    I've always loved the look of them, but nothing prepares you to owning an 8 week old bull terror...Toros 3 1/2 now and theres never a dull moment...
    I will always have one now, can't imagine the house without one xx
  9. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    An ode tae the bullie ..

Oh whit a sight Gawn hame at night Shes stawnin at the door That wicked eye Her tail set high...OOzing dominance galore Then shes there before me Its like lookin doon the barrel ae a gun She jumps, she spins shes aff daein a bullie run Ye huv tae laff she acts so daft Flat oot frog legged on the floor Lookin fur her humans touch Reinforcing approval fur more...
  10. Zuluandnaomi

Zuluandnaomi New Member

Name:
    Naomi
    Being perfectly honest, up until recently I actually used to have a thing about EBTs....And I just cannot tell you why because it was totally illogical and unfair! I think it was because when I was little they were all over the papers like staffys are now had seemed to grow this reputation for "turning" on their owners and thats all I thought of them, but since meeting them and owning a bull breed I do absolutely adore them and am very strongly considering an MEBT as a 2nd dog :) 100% convert here :)
  11. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Not that I have to say it, but I will any way, mind minis health problems can be worse, and because they're mini doesn't mean your getting half a character lollllllllllllllllll...
  12. Zuluandnaomi

Zuluandnaomi New Member

Name:
    Naomi
    Oh I can imagine lol - just size of them is better for me personally :)
  13. Cadi

Cadi New Member

Name:
    Cadi
    Bull Terriers! I have to admit I am currently a huge fan of them, both the EBT and the MEBT (either of which will hopefully be in my near future if all works out.)

I swear I sometimes think EBTs act exactly how I would act if I was a dog. It helps that I'm a Taurus and known to be as stubborn as this breed! We're meant to lock horns! :D
  14. bullys4ever

bullys4ever New Member

Name:
    tony
    Loved it , it sums them up alright.
  15. bullys4ever

bullys4ever New Member

Name:
    tony
    We surprised my daughter by getting an 8 week old EBT whilst she was away from home for a while while working,she came in carrying her luggage and was talking away there while the pup was asleep on the chair next to me..she was elated when she saw him snoring away.we hadn't told her we were getting another one as we had had to have our last one before this PTS a while before and was so upset about it i didn't think i could replace her but missed having one so much went and got one and im so glad we did..i would never be without one.Every one ive owned has been very special to all of us as, well you know yourself they are one of the family.
  16. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    very much so, not a dog easily ignored lol
  17. londonchick

londonchick New Member

Name:
    lou
    Amazing video and such a trueness of how this breed actually are, I have a 5yr old EBT bitch and she is just amazing never have i come across a dog like an EBT they are truly unique and fantastic with kids,... if i walk past a playground with her she sits her bum on the floor , wont move ( stubborn ) and whimpers to get in there to play !! ( the mums look terrified lol ) its just a shame so many people out there dont understand the breed well enough, when i walk her im shocked that so many people cross the road to avoid our path ( if only they knew that all she would really do is lick them! lol ) though in certain situations its good to have a dog that looks menancing ;-) when our kids come with us to take her for a walk she always stays by their side when they run off into the woods and our EBT even protects our pet rabbit she barks at the foxes each night then gives him a little lick before going to bed ... these dogs are excellent ...if you dont have one go and get one NOW :grin:
  18. mazza262002

mazza262002 New Member

Name:
    mairi
    AAAWWW just love this and yes, it made me cry too, we just love the breed and have had a standard bully and we are now owned by 2 Miniature bull Terriers, Dayzee and Panzee and all these photos portray our 2 just perfectly, they are the most loving with children, so very silly and clownish, pure comedy geniuses, we have never had as much as a single worry with them, they are just great, thank you for posting this as it really does show their character somuch more accurately that the unfortunate stigma that is wrongly attached to them, going away to hug my bullies,xxx
  19. sargaz

sargaz New Member

Name:
    Sara
    Great Video. We have always had EBT's and I was also brought up with them from birth as my father also kept them. We have a 5 year old and a new addition due in 3 weeks, I have no doubt as to how great these dogs are with young children. x