CavaPoo's? General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by RedPrincessxo, Feb 19, 2017.

1. RedPrincessxo

RedPrincessxo New Member

Name:
    TJ

CavaPoo's?

Does anyone own one?
    I'd like pros and cons (besides medical) about people that ACTUALLY own the breed themselves.
    Like experiences and what I should know before getting into buying the breed ( besides the research I'm going to do months ahead)
    Does any one know good breeder I live in Ohio but I can't seem to find a good breeder
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CavaPoos are not a breed. They are a cross -breed and as such can take the health and behaviour of either of either of its dam/sire/background. There are never any guarantees with a cross-breed.
  4. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    GsdSlave and CaroleC like this.
    I know a few people who have them, they seem to be lovely dogs, but as it's already been pointed out they are a crossbreed, as as such you will not know which of the breeds will come to the forefront of their character ....research both poodles and cavaliers , make such you like both breeds and are capable for their needs, don't be drawn into believing they will be healthier because they are crossbreeds, both these breeds suffer some of the same health issues, unless your breeder has performed the relevant ( and you see the paperwork) health tests on both dogs, and generations before, your pup will be in danger of inheriting any health issues from either or both parents. You must do as much research as you would if you buy a pedigree.