Cesar Milan with wolf dog Shadow General Chat

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by inkliveeva, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine

Cesar Milan with wolf dog Shadow

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
  4. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Is this the one where he kicks the dog as he is walking and it attacks him?? if it is there has been a post on it before...where I said..serves him right..if he kicked me I would attack him too..

But yes..it may go at him like a wolf would "go at" another wolf..but it doesn't go at him like a wolf attacking a human as I don't think there is any recorded footage of a wolf attacking a human
  5. Lene

Lene New Member

Name:
    Lene
    I would think if you had a wild wolf on leash like that, he might do the same thing, as his only option is to fight.

I must admit I couldn't see that it was only dominance and not aggression.
  6. Netpon

Netpon New Member

Name:
    Annette
    He doesn't kick the dog, what he does is a touch to break the fixation on the other dog, sometimes he uses his foot and sometimes his hand to do a 'bite'. This dog was doing the same behaviour with his owners who weren't "kicking" him at all so it is nothing to do with "kicking"
  7. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    I must admit i don't like this guy and think he is a bit of a puffed up moron TBH. He is not a dog listener or whisperer but a dog trainer (and not a very good one at that!) if you want to see true communication between humans and animals then look at monty roberts and there is no comparison with this fraud.
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    The dog had attacked its owners previously and meant it, Id of had the dog PTS.
  9. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    I wonder how that dog is getting on now...wonder if the same owners still have him, running him on a treadmill day after day.
  10. Loki's mum

Loki's mum Member

Name:
    Gill
    That wasnt a kick it was a nudge and I wouldn't expect any dog to react like that to a nudge!

Like him or loath him, not many people would want to take on a dog like that. And certainly not without a muzzle!
  11. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    I would'nt lift my feet to my dog at all whether its a kick or a nudge!!
  12. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Sorry maybe i have missed it but i watched the video and there is nowhere this dog is reffered to as a wolfdog, at one point he says 'the trouble with mal, husky, gsd types but nowhere does he or the title say 'wolfdog'

Somebody please point it out to me.
  13. JoedeeUK

JoedeeUK Member

Name:
    Deejay
    This man is a danger to dogs, he has his"illusion"noose around the poor things throat & held it tight. The dog is reacting to being strangled not kicked. If he did that to my Cavaliers they would react in a similar fashion, because the dog is in pain.

As for coming at him like a wolf Jeez this man is so stupid, wolves do not attack in this way. He is being attacked because he is quite deliberating hurting the dog(if you don't believe it-try putting a slip collar around your own neck high under the ears & have someone pull it tight then you will know why he is so"successful" in breaking dogs spirits)He isn't a dog whisperer he is a very old fashioned dog breaker of the very worse kind
  14. madisondobie

madisondobie New Member

Name:
    madisondobie
    I didn't hear him call the dog a wolf at all, but the caption under the video does say that - whether they are ceasers words or not who knows, the dog had bitten his owners before so did they have an illusion collar on it when it bit them? there will always be people that like his methods and those that don't and neither will convince the other to change their mind so these threads always go round in circles - i for one like watching ceaser and like the idea of calm assertive energy.
  15. Netpon

Netpon New Member

Name:
    Annette
    Erm wasn't he holding the dog away from him with the lead tight to prevent it from biting him???? If I had a dog like that on the end of my lead I think I'd do the same.

As has been said many times before, each to their own. Some methods work for some dogs and not for others there is no hard and fast rule of the 'right' way to train a dog. If he was 'dangerous' or 'cruel' then he wouldn't have the following he has got. I watch and read many different trainers methods and use the ones I feel suit my situation and work for me.
  16. Skyesmum

Skyesmum New Member

Name:
    Jann
    The man?? is a Moron. I wouldn't have him anywhere near my dogs.
    How is it dog whispering if he uses choke chains, prong collars, shock collars etc etc.
    The poor dog in that video hadn't even reacted to the BC :-( It reacted when CM kicked/nudged (whatever you want to call it) it, then he went in with the "strangle it into submission" move........I would have bit him too :)

Jann

And i totally agree with JoedeeUK too :mrgreen:
  17. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    I doubt many people would provoke a dog in that state of unease.

Not going through this again....made my views on this clear on the last thread.

But in full agreement with Jodee.
  18. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    No but when you cross them with existing breeds like the Husky, Mal and GSD etc.. they do! The "fleeing" response is removed or at least diminished. Thats where the danger comes from with this type of cross, and why for the life of me I cant see why anyone would possibly want to do it?
  19. mishflynn

mishflynn

Name:
    Mish
    The dog was biting at "whatever" was choking him from above, whatever he could grab hold of, that was the lead & CM. CMs own fault he got bit there imo, thats what happens if you dont respect the animal .

Clearly the dog had learned to bite to stop things happening, & was just displaying learned behaviour to pain. Very very Bad handling imo
  20. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    I have never joined in threads about this man but do you know what, I hate him with a passion :twisted:
  21. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    Get off the fence and tell us what you really think:shock: :lol: :lol: Love it:mrgreen:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.