Charlie the beagle videos Videos

Discussion in 'Beagle' started by charliedadog, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Charlie always makes me smile - makes me want to give him ear twiddles and tummy tickes, - and Laura makes me want to give her such cuddles and love.

Daniel - you have two treasures there [I still cry about Ollie] - such blessings.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    i can't believe that is the only damage from your beagles, Charlie and Ollie where terrible for our home :D
  4. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    Ollie face is in my mind everyday, sometimes I'm laughing ( he was really derpy funny beagle).
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Ollie will be in your heart and mind for ever, and will never grow any older. I think I know how you feel because, many years ago, I lost a Golden Retriever puppy when she ran out through park gates onto the road. I had waited months for her, and she was to be my first true show dog. She was only 8 months old. Her breeder let me have her sister, but it doesn't replace the dog you have lost. We took far fewer photo's in those days, I just have one small black and white picture of her.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Daniel [my son is also named Daniel] - I remember when Laura was born and when she was brought home and Charlie met her.- well I remember and still watch the videos on YouTube because I was not there, was I.

The messages on YouTube from all over the world when you posted about Ollie still make me cry so I try not to watch that. But we all love Charlie. We all love Laura, and we all loved Ollie.

None of us will ever forget him..
  7. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    puppykisses and Malka like this.
    This is the first video where i decided to talk. English is not my native language so be kind :)
    Today we would like to share with you our first impression of Petcube Play camera.
  8. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    Charlie is very spoiled beagle
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Daniel your English is perfect! And another delightful video, thank you. I love the way Laura put up her fingers to show how old she is, Bless her. She is just so adorable :D
  10. puppykisses

puppykisses New Member

Name:
    Andrea
    You have an adorable young lady here. I guess Laura found her best companion, such a sweet baby girl.
  11. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    Laura calls Charlie ,,brother'' and she looks after him when we are busy. They are perfect together :)
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I reckon if Charlie could talk anything but Caninese he would call Laura his sister! xx :)
  13. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    Daddy: Laura,do you want to make a new video?
    Laura: Yes....about magic frog?
    D: Magic frog????
    L: Yes, but nobody likes her because she is really bad, she annoys all sleeping dogs and Charlie too.
    You have to catch this evil frog in the magic box...it's only one way to stop her.....
    Why I asked her this question? [​IMG]:D [​IMG]:D
    But it was worth it because We had an amazing time, lot of fun and laughs, and video is just awesome [​IMG]:D
    I hope you enjoy this video. Tap like or share button if you did[​IMG][​IMG]
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I love it! Poor Charlie, what your gorgeous daughter only does to him - but I adore the way she gets a blankie, covers and tucks him in.

And then got the magic frog?

I adore both Laura and Charlie and always look forward to the new videos you put up. Daniel - you make me smile however I feel. Thank you.
  15. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    Malka likes this.
    This is one of the last videos with Ollie, Laura and Charlie snuggling together.
  16. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    This is one of the last videos with Ollie, Laura and Charlie snuggling together
  17. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I do not know what to say Daniel. I loved that video just as I love all the videos of Laura and Charlie - but seeing poor Ollie made me cry.

I will watch out for him helping Santa pull his sleigh next Christmas.

Please - huggles for Laura and Charlie from me. xx
  18. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    CaroleC likes this.
    I just have to share this video, it's hard for me because my wife doesn't want to talk about it and i don't have many dog persons in my life
  19. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Daniel - you have me. You have always had me since I first discovered Charlie and even more so when Laura was born. I watch all your videos and you have the whole world in your life. Just read the comments on YouTube when you lost Ollie. Everyone from all over the world were sending you their commiserations and love.

Your wife must have loved Ollie so much and maybe that is why she does not to talk about it.

But I am here and so are many people around the world who have been following Charlie, Laura, and whose heat broke when Ollie went to become one of Santa's helpers.

I do not know you Daniel - only from your videos - but to me you are one very special guy who I sort of feel I really do know through your videos of Charlie and Laura - and the loved and lost Ollie.
  20. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    That is so sweet Malka - made my screen go all blurry.
  21. charliedadog

charliedadog Member

Name:
    Daniel
    Laura knows that beagle years are softer than the wipes and they are 100% natural :D