Chihuahua on our homepage, which do you prefer? Questions

Discussion in 'Chihuahua' started by Azz, Feb 18, 2014.

?

Which illustration do you prefer - with or without bow?

1. With

18.2%
  2. Without

63.6%
  3. Don't mind

18.2%
  1. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Azz likes this.
    I would say a site can be a serious resource and have an element of fun about it too :).

I can also see and appreciate how much work went into designing the little doggy characters when it would clearly have been so much quicker and easier to use small photographs.

The bows and colours; poetic licence and a bit of fun. I love them all, they make me smile....:)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Julie

Julie New Member

Name:
    Julie
    I don't mind a bit of fun just Chihuahuas have suffered fools buying them and treating them like toys or accessories so we I think have a responsibility to highlight they are serious little dogs with proper doggy needs and not something to put bows on.

If GSDs or Dallies had the bows it may have been funny but putting it on just the chi was stereotyping them as the sort of dog that can be primped and preened and put in a hand bag IMO
  4. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Ok guys - point taken. In hindsight I can see why it may be annoying or upsetting for Chi owners, even though there was never any malice behind it.

Changed:

http://www.breedia.com

Thank you all for your feedback :)
  5. Julie

Julie New Member

Name:
    Julie
    Thank you Azz, and thank you from all our tom boy Chis who prefer mud and tumble to girly bows and hand bags !
  6. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    You're welcome, I could see you felt strongly about it and it's not like you were asking for a major change to the site. The Chi still looks great :)
  7. Julie

Julie New Member

Name:
    Julie
    Azz likes this.
    :007: Chis always look great