Coat color Questions

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by August, Feb 15, 2017.

1. puppykisses

puppykisses New Member

Name:
    Andrea
    It seems like he is a good dog. :D
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. August

August New Member

Name:
    August
    Here's a better picture to see the orange. P nut.jpg
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    That is a lovely picture of a lovely dog! I honestly do not colour what he he supposed to be, I just think he is gorgeous!
  5. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    He is a beautiful dog! What bloodlines if you know? Thanks for sharing his photos.
  6. August

August New Member

Name:
    August
    His mother has most notably razor blood and gotti she has classic bully look grey/blue color. Father allegedly colby he's black with the old school apbt look. I say allegedly because I didn't see his paperwork. I passed on paperwork because he's just a pet and he will be neutered. Don't want to contribute to the over breeding.
  7. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    CaroleC likes this.
    I see he's very nice looking.

Allow me to share one of mine

[​IMG]
    Champion River
    [​IMG]
  8. August

August New Member

Name:
    August
    That's a handsome dog! He even has the light almost blonde on back of hind legs to.Cool.
  9. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Brindle is a big favorite of mine. I have so many pics of my dogs (probably too many lol). I hope you stay around the forum and continue to post photos as he grows. It is an interesting cross of lines, I always wonder why such breedings are done? Keep closer old type in bully blood? Refresh the lines? I think these crosses can be beneficial in the long run.

Another photo Champion Santana
    [​IMG]
  10. August

August New Member

Name:
    August
    I prefer old apbt personally but I enjoy all dogs. You obviously are a a dog person to. We make the best humans lol And Santana looks like he has a great personality don't ask me how I'd know just from a pic. Anyhow I will definitely stick around good folks and dogs sounds good to me.
  11. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    She had an awesome personality and was incredibly smart. She recently passed away at 15 years old. It was very heart breaking, she was like one of my children. I agree dog people are the best lol.