Couple of pics (related to future pup thread) Photos

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by Bulldogs4Life, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee

Couple of pics (related to future pup thread)

In the "Puppies in my future" thread @CaroleC had asked who's the dad. I wanted to start a new thread for "daddy to be". So here he his, the all 1st place winner Nat. He is about 40lbs, very nice dog (structure/conformation,excellent temperament,drivey). I think I will have what I want in temperament and some good show & lure course dogs. :):)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Gosh, he looks fit!
    Of course I don't know the Standard as they are illegal here, but he looks a lovely masculine dog, without being overdone. Is he fairly young?
    I wish you all the best for your litter - exciting times!
  4. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    What a powerful looking dog - I love him!
  5. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    It is a shame that they are illegal, even here they are illegal in certain cities of course. :( I do wish that they were far less popular due to there being so many bad owners and irresponsible breeders.
    He is very close to standard (A+ show career) and between him & Realm I'm hoping for a Grand Champion quality dog on top of competing in dog sports. Will have to wait and see of course. He is 6yrs old so not really young but not old either.

Thank you for the well wishes. I'm very excited as everyone can probably tell. This is my life long passion. By the time it's over everyone might be tired of all the pics & posts lol.

Thanks I believe he is a very good match for her.
  6. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Handsome boy !
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Stunning!
  8. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member