Cute Siberian Husky Dog, Shall We Dance? Said Hamster Puppy. Videos

Discussion in 'Siberian Husky' started by Wei Wang, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Wei Wang

Wei Wang New Member

Name:
    Wei

Cute Siberian Husky Dog, Shall We Dance? Said Hamster Puppy.

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I think you will find that is a ferret, not dancing, but trying to protect itself!
  4. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    CaroleC likes this.
    Don't too much like the behavior of the dog either. Clawing and biting at the enclosure? Why is he allowed to do this? It could cause damage to the enclosure and its clearly stressing out the ferrets.
  5. Wei Wang

Wei Wang New Member

Name:
    Wei
    Thanks for the advice, I changed the title in the youtube.
  6. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Now take my advice too. Do not allow the dog to claw and bite at the enclosure. It's terrible behavior and had you been at a PetSmart near me, you'd have been asked to remove the animal from the store with that kind of behavior.
  7. Wei Wang

Wei Wang New Member

Name:
    Wei
    I got your point, I am not trying to argue with you. But the thing is that this is just a surprise caught on the tape. I hope you will take it a little bit easy. In general Max behaves very good, and did not cause any trouble for me at all. So that is why I always trust him in the store. But dog is a dog, accident sometime happens. I always will stop him in case he will make any trouble. Hope you will have an easy day.

Regards,

Wei
  8. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I can respect that. You have a good one. He's a very pretty boy.
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    How much do you earn from from YouTube for all the clicks you get from all the dog foras you you post on? You are using Breedia and many other foras to earn money from You Tube expecting us to click on your links.

This is really not what for which Breedia is for. To pay you.
  10. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    6JRT's and mjfromga like this.
    This is not the first time Wei has posted a video showing his dog's unchecked behaviour in a pet shop. Does he really think that these small rodents are wanting to play or dance with his dog? Why on earth do the animal care staff allow this to take place?
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @CaroleC - This poster is earning money by posting links on YouTube on all dog sites. He earns money every time someone clicks on his links.

Have you not noticed that is all he posts on Breedia? Links to his YouTube site.

I have reported him for using Breedia for gain. He does it on all dog fora he can find. But nothing happens.

Every time someone clicks on his links, he earns money. He is taking us for idiots.
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Let him go earn money elsewhere - it is NOT right to use Breedia.

Do you all not realise that every time you click on a link he earns money?

He earns money every time we click on the links he post. And that is why he only posts links.

He ONLY posts links to his YouTube sits so that we will click on them and he will earn money from us.

He is a con merchant taken Breedia for a ride.

Oh, and lots of other dog sites. And you al fall for it?
  13. Wei Wang

Wei Wang New Member

Name:
    Wei
    @Malka,

No one is taking you as idiot unless you think this way yourself.

Here is current status of my yoututube channel. If you don't like it that is fine, there are so many people there like Max and my videos. I have 662 subscribers and almost one million views.

If you goes to Siberian Husky Forum, you will see all my post there.
    1. I am the only one post here in this group.
    2. Youtube pays $0.25 US dollar for every 1000 clicks. You figure it out I much I need write you a check back to you.

I am not a psychologist, but I do recommend you to see one if you live a life like this. I believe I live a much happier life with Max, I don't have these much anger like you.

You don't need to kick me out of here, I will not come back here myself because of you.

I hope you have a better life without seen me here again.

Good luck with that.

Wei

662 subscribers • 940,862 views
    Joined Jul 21, 2012
    Description
    I'd like to devote this channel to our newly added family member, a pure breed Siberian Husky, Max. He is a very friendly handsome boy with two different color eyes. He was born on April 11th 2014 in California, and we picked him up at Boston Logan Airport when he was 8 weeks old. He is our first dog ever in our family. From that day, Max brought us a lot of joy, happiness, and troubles as well. I'd like to record Max's whole life as much as I can here, and share his daily activities with all of you. If you are considering own a Siberian Husky, I hope this channel will help you to make some decisions on either pros and cons. I really hope Max will bring you joy and happiness too. Feel free to share my channel with all dog lovers and send me any comments or regards to Max. If you have any comment, like what you want to see, even specific question, feel free to contact me at [email removed] at anytime.
  14. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Hang tight. He DOES need to check the dogs behavior in pet stores, but there's no need to chase him off. I didn't "fall for" anything, I clicked hoping to see a cute dog video. Many cute dog videos on YouTube make money. Don't have a problem with that, but I DO have a problem with how he allows the dog to behave. I saw him jumping up and down and generally being disruptive, seems he's a high energy dog who just needs some training. I also read on one of his videos that the dog has run away multiple times while off lead, but that he wanted his dog to have freedom so he's hoping he can fully train the dog. Ouch! Sad that he's been chased off when he really could have used some advice.
  15. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I agree. Like I said before, had he been at a PetSmart or Petco near me, he'd have been asked to remove the dog. I'm not sure why the employees allow him to let his dog potentially damage items in the store and stress the animals. The dog also bites and snaps at the ferrets, which doesn't look friendly at all. The dog really could use some training.
  16. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    GsdSlave likes this.
    A new member run off the site due to posts from an old member. Azz posted a thread about this a while ago. Guess its pretty easy to see how that's working out for him! Easy to see now why this site has almost no active members. :(
  17. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    This new member ONLY post links to his YouTube site because he earns money every time someone from here clicks on it.

Sorry but I do not like Breedia used to earn money.
  18. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I've watched his channel. The dog looks generally well cared for and loved. Sure he needs some fine tuning, but don't many dogs? I don't think he was expressly using this site for money. As he said, the videos don't make much anyway. If he would take advice and try to prevent some of the dogs behavioral issues, I'd very much enjoy the videos... Whether he made money or not. None of it matters now, he's gone. That seems to be the result you wanted anyway so I guess you "win".
  19. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    mjfromga likes this.
    Wei is not the only person that uses the forum to share his videos, and some of his locations are stunning. If I like them I will give them a like, if not I will sometimes say why not - nothing personal is intended.
  20. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Agree. That particular video wasn't a good one, but I like some of his videos. I can of course just follow his channel since I know it now, but I didn't want him to LEAVE just because one video depicted questionable behavior. I don't think that he was trying to make money only... But even if he were, if the videos were good... I'd still want him to post them. I enjoy watching many types of dog videos.
  21. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    He ONLY uses Breedia [and other dog fora] to show his videos TO EARN MONEY. Because every time his YouTube links are clicked HE EARNS MONEY.

He has never participated in anything on Breedia. He has never posted a thread. He has never answered a thread. He just post links.

If anyone wants to financially support him, join his YouTube channel. I do not like the idea of him using Breedia as he is. I do not think that Azz intended for Breedia to be a financial source for someone plugging YouTube videos for anyone, which is what the poster Wei is doing.

Yes, other people share their videos but they also participate in the forum. Wei does not. Nor does he participate anywhere else. He just post his YouTube videos to earn money.