Destiny: at it again General Chat

Discussion in 'Papillon' started by IceCody, Apr 25, 2014.

1. IceCody

IceCody Member

Name:
    Dagbjört

Destiny: at it again

So I took the dogs for an offleash walk. This time I chose a walkway with an abandoned paved road outside town to try to get Leo´s nails down a little.
    There are huge piles of manure a little of the side of the road but since they listen well I´ve never given it alot of thought.

Well it was time to get back to the car so I call them to turn around and we start walking back when miss Desty stops in her tracks. For a minute she was just standing there looking at me while I gave her the turn around command.
    All of a sudden the demon dog turns around and races toward the piles!! I simply call her and keep walking towards the car but she completely ignored me and ran up on the piles and starts doing crazy eights ON TOP OF THEM!!!
    By this time I am at the car and Leo and Bailie jump into the back and into their crate. I am determined NOT to do the chase game so I honk the car twice and get it.
    Desty comes running and I open the car and invite her in. Instead of getting in she backs up a few steps and I can see that she is thinking of going back to the piles so I offer her a treat.
    But Desty is the demon dog for a reason. She turns on a dime and runs back to the piles and keeps on running her eights. just having the time of her life.
    I decide to teach her a lesson since I am not doing the chase game. I got in the car and honked before I started the car and put it in drive. Desty just stood on the piles and watched me.
    I pull the car forward a little bit and call her. She sits down. I pull the car a little further and than stop and call her again. Now she comes running but wait.
    She stops midway, turns around and goes BACK!!
    By now I was getting really irritated. So I simply sat back in the car and start playing on my phone, ignoring her completely.
    After about 2 minutes she comes back to see what I was doing but I kept ignoring her and looking at my phone. About a minute later she barks at me and wants to come inside the car.
    I opened the car and she jumps in my lap and OMG the stink on her was about ready to kill me!!!
    But since she came back on her own and came in the car. she got her treat.
    But I am not going back there for awhile!!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    IceCody likes this.
    Little monkey! :)

I am beginning to wonder if I have the only dog who does not roll in or eat dung? :confused:
  4. IceCody

IceCody Member

Name:
    Dagbjört
    Leo og Bailie are with yours on that one. They will not touch anything gross which I adore them for.
    I adore Destiny for.... well other things :rolleyes:
  5. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    IceCody likes this.
    Naughty Destiny :081:
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    IceCody likes this.
    I have to admit though that the only dung ever around are horse droppings from the stud farm up the road when the owner decides to have a ride around - frequently with a youngster following which does not even wear a bridle, or when a group of riders tend to turn up from I-do-not-know-where and congregate outside the macolet while one goes in to purchase goodies.

Or when one of his horses gets loose... or when one or more of the cows gets loose... or when kids go round on donkeys... [which seem to appear and then disappear again :confused:]...

...but she does enjoy a bit of her own when it is nice and crunchy and sun-dried :eek:

[​IMG]
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    IceCody likes this.
    :005: :005: :005: Oh so sorry for laughing IceCody but little Desty sure sounds like she was enjoying herself :005: :005: :005:
  8. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    Oh destiny is so funny. Phoebe loves a good poo roll but it has to be fresh poop
  9. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Bless she wanted you to join her :lol: one of mine used to grab a mouthful of horse poo and run .
  10. IceCody

IceCody Member

Name:
    Dagbjört
    Haha no worries. It was funny as soon as I got her washed up. Thankfully I got a sense of humour about her antics :)

Maybe she did but I m such a mean mommy that I draw the line at playing in a pile of manure :rolleyes:
    Cody used to eat horse poo too.