Discussion split from NI and Utonagan owners thread Discussions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by janie, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    no i havnt...... and you had it done after a litter...shame on you..your just lucky it was ok! :)

very handsome collie x northern breed he was tho ;-)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Yes indeed, shame on me, I quite agree :blush: BUT ... you said:

"blink and u missed it lol... but i dont mind admitting when i am"

Well, you are wrong, so I am STILL waiting for my apology! You did not believe that I had had Hal hip scored at any time, and of course I did, as I have proved :roll:

I'm going to drop this subject now, because clearly it must be exceedingly boring for everyone - including me! So for the very last time, I shall say I was wrong not to hipscore BEFORE using Hal as a stud, I have never said any different. However, better late than never, and luckily it proved to be all right on the night, so no harm done. It could have been very different, but it wasn't. Doesn't excuse it, but at least there was no harm done.

Right, that's the end of the incredibly boring subject of Hal's hips!! I would much rather talk about how wonderful he was!!
  4. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    ok Gnasher if its that important to you

i am sorry for thinking you had not had Hal hipscored :)

...does not change the fact you was not in it for the health or that eddie was...also does not change the fact you try to glorify cross wolves and dogs which Hal was not! and to glorify Eddie who bred cross breed dogs and duped you all convincing you had something you did not.

....i would not even describe Tupac as a wolf cross as you do Hal...and there is more wolf blood in him than Hal ever had.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
  5. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki

Of course Tupac is a wolf cross - if he is a Czech Wolf Dog that is :002:

Thank you for the apology, graciously and gratefully received. I refuse to be drawn into a continuing boring debate about Hal's ancestry. You choose to think what you think, and I will choose to KNOW what I know :002:
  6. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    ah bless you gnasher..... btw.. Tupac is a czech wolf dog..an fci and akc registered breed of dog.. even defra know that.

ahh.... wish my imagination was as good as yours tho ;-)
  7. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki

I guessed as much, but even if he wasn't, I would not be so rude as to cast nasturtiums about his make-up!! Still, we're all different, but it's not my way.

As to your last paragraph, I refuse to credit it with comment, but shall maintain a dignified silence!! :mrgreen:
  8. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Just got your rep Tupacs! Ta v much - thort you would appreciate that!! After all, if you can't take it, you shouldn't dish it out, but clearly you can and you took it well. Glad we haven't fallen out!

:008: :008: :008:
  9. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Go on then!:mrgreen:
  10. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't tempt me, but I will say one thing. I miss him more than ever as the years roll by - there's always The One for us all isn't there.

Silly old git that he was :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  11. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    they are in our hearts forever :049:
  12. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I know ... :052:
  13. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

Name:
    Liesl
    Oh I agree with that:-( There will never be another dog to compare with Morse:-(
  14. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    Maybe we should start a new thread about the dogs that really touched our hearts, to celebrate how special these dogs were.
  15. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

They all touched my heart - they were different and very much loved.
  16. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    I agree with this. I have 4 dogs and the past dogs and honestly can't say I have a favourite. I love them all for totally different reasons but all equally.
  17. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    I have loved all my dogs for different reasons as well but maybe it was because of the time in my life that I still miss my old lab Ben, he listened to all my teenage angste:roll: and I learned soo much about dog training from him. Because of him I couldnt have another lab because he was perfect ( well for me anyway). But I do agree that they are all special in their own way and I have been very lucky with them all:049:
  18. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Ah now, THAT'S a brilliant idea Lionhound. If it hasn't happened already, I will start one off in my lunchbreak. Great suggestion!
  19. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki

My first dog was a lab, Flint. His ears were soggy from my teenage tearful outpourings!! Labradors are great at just listening aren't they!

Indeed, all my dogs have been special, of course, but Hal is definitely The One, and always will be, even though he was such a git :mrgreen:
  20. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    I spoke to a friend of mine who I wasn't expecting to see so soon, who works for guide dogs, not in that department, but she was curious as well, so is going to ask around to see if she can get an answer.
  21. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    O thank you Tazer :mrgreen: