Does anyone have a bullgreyhound Questions

Discussion in 'Greyhound' started by rosbour, Mar 15, 2012.

1. DoKhyi

DoKhyi New Member

Name:
    DoKhyi
    Hey, no offence taken. :grin: I tend to be a straight talker and obliviously put my foot in it without meaning to on a regular basis. :lol: I should have explained myself properly in the first place.

I think the word chav has got to the stage where it's not necessarily an insult any more. It's just a desciptive of how people look. The one thing I never judge is a whole breed/type of dog and am strongly anti breed specific legislation. I may be suspicious of some owners motives or competence, but the dogs don't choose their people.

The one thing I alway think about the lurchers with bull breeds in them is what beautiful dogs they are. Aesthetically, that is one of the more handsome crosses.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    I know of some, but whippet, not Greyhound. All are destructive, but agile, as mad as hatters. And really intelligant. They're more bull then whippet, and strong! But some of the most stunning dogs I've met.
  4. Tang

Tang New Member

Name:
    Pat
    Well I am reading what you write and sorry, but I too am guilty of typecasting. I typecast people who type in textspeeek!
  5. Baileys Blind

Baileys Blind New Member

Name:
    Leanne
    My bessie mates got one - Stryker :lol:

[​IMG]

Racing at a local gamefair :lol:
  6. DoKhyi

DoKhyi New Member

Name:
    DoKhyi
    Poetry in motion. :grin: