Does anyone have any expeirence with Ibizian hounds/Podenco Ibicenco. General Chat

Discussion in 'Ibizan Hound' started by chaz, Feb 10, 2010.

1. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie

Does anyone have any expeirence with Ibizian hounds/Podenco Ibicenco.

If so would you be able to share please :). As I'm a fan of this breed, and its a type of dog that I will be looking at for the future, so would glady take on and listen to any advice that can be given.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Surannon's friends has many years of experience - PM her!

Chaz, you're as bad as me....I'm obsessed with sighthounds, Saluki's, Pharaohs, Greyhounds, Basenji's, Ibizan, Whippets - love them all!
  4. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Also, have I got it wrong or were you looking for somewhere to run your lurcher? Lure coursing???
  5. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Thank you, and I will, me bad never lol, its mainly the Pharoahs and Ibizians that I love so much, and their ears, how gorgeous, they've always been a dog for the future, but then hearing that they live as bad as Galgos was too much, I've already seen one girl on the rescue site that I would love to have here with me, well I'd love all of them, the only thing is I love this girl, but I know that a boy would fit in better, but I probally can't get one for a while anyway, but I'm still going to learn as much as I can about them.
  6. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    I am too, I was meant to be heading down to a track this weekend, but I've now been told that while I was meant to be paid yesterday I'm now not going to be paid for three weeks :roll: however I might be able to secure a bit of ground locally where I can do this too :D
  7. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
  8. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
  9. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    This may sound stupid, but does anyone know the differences between all of the Podenco's :blush:?
  10. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    I just looked in the Memebers list for Surannon's friends and got this message?? But I'll keep looking :)

Sorry - no matches. $displayCommon
  11. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    You won't find that name... sorry - pm Surannon, it's her friend who has owned them for many years.
  12. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    I've just been able to have another good look at it, the BSFA only accept pedigrees, I wasn't able to have a good look before as its been a bit hetic (most the time I'm on the computer I'm meant to be working to help out setting up a moto-x track, but get distracted :blush:) although I'm also looking at getting something that I can use in a field that is normally used for moto-x and offroading when it isn't being used, as I'm sure I could get some favours in there ;)