Does anyone have experience of English Bulldog x Pug mix General Chat

Discussion in 'Bulldog' started by John84, Nov 28, 2012.

1. John84

John84 New Member

Name:
    John84

Does anyone have experience of English Bulldog x Pug mix

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with an English bulldog and pug mix breed. I am thinking of getting one....

.... but cannot find very much information on the web regarding such a breed. Such as how big they get as an adult, any health issues, what kind of behaviour and temperament I should expect.

Also, if I were to take one of these little guys (leaning towards the black) I have never adopted a dog at such a young age (10 weeks) and am not sure what to expect. I've heard for the first couple of months I could expect to lose out on a lot of sleep because I am going to have to wake up through out the night to let him/her out to pee. Although my girlfriend has agreed to come by and take care of the little guy every once in a while, I live alone and work pretty long hours during the week. This has me second guessing my decision to adopt a puppy.

Any information or advice would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. EmmiS

EmmiS New Member

Name:
    Emma Louise
    To my mind the cross of two breeds with health problems, and the bulldog has a list as long as my arm isn't a wise one.

Also i wouldn't dream of leaving a young puppy the length of a full working day...
  4. Kitkat_

Kitkat_ Member

Name:
    Katie
    The only advert I can find on there...

two female bullpugs......dad is english bulldog ....mom is pug......both parents are family pets no health problems....call 871-4878 ready first week of december

Poor poor dog :(
  5. EmmiS

EmmiS New Member

Name:
    Emma Louise
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :010:
  6. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz