Dog postcards General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Janet, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet

Dog postcards

Does anyone know of a good source (online) of dog postcards? Real dogs - any breed - as opposed to cute dressed up ones! I belong to Postcrossing and send lots of postcards all over the world. Needless to day I belong to the dog group to swap dog postcards, and need to stock up. I recently found some great Deerhound postcards from Cusidh Deerhounds so if anyone knows of anywhere else I could try I'd be very grateful!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
  4. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Thanks Vee - I do sometimes buy vintage postcards from eBay for my own collection (I love vintage cards and can't bear to part with them! - I'm very tempted to get the Keeshond and the St Bernard) but for Postcrossing I'm looking for new postcards. However, I will order some of the Poodle ones from your link, as there is a member of the group in America who is collecting Poodle cards, so thank you.
  5. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Janet likes this.
  6. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Funnily enough, I have the Polly Horner cat ones! I'll check out the dog ones, as they could be useful for people who prefer illustrations to photos.

I think Zazzle is going to be my best bet as they have a big choice and I will probably be able to pick the right breed for everyone.

Many thanks for your suggestions.
  7. puppykisses

puppykisses New Member

Name:
    Andrea
    The one from zazzle are cute but those in Amazon offers a bundle which is a great catch but of course it is still your choice.
  8. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Thanks Andrea - I need a good variety to try and please everyone!