Flat Coat Fans Wanted! General Chat

Discussion in 'Flat Coated Retriever' started by RiverWild!, Sep 16, 2008.

1. RiverWild!

RiverWild! New Member

Name:
    Shelly

Flat Coat Fans Wanted!

Hi, I have a 15month flat coat bitch called River, we just wondered if there were any flat coat fans we could chat and pal up with, share stories, pics etc.:grin: River has been begging me to ask you all this for ages:lol: , so I thought I had better do it, so that she stops wacking me in the leg with that tail of hers.:p

Hope to meet you all soon:grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    "Ramble" on here has a flat coat pup. She is a bit tied up at the moment, but be patient - she'll be back on line soon, I'm sure :D
  4. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    Hi, Iam currently quietly lurking when I have a spare moment, which ain't often (I will update soon).
    I do indeed have a Flat Coated Retriever who s almost 11 months od. He is wonderful and I love him to bits. He is, however, as mad as a box of frogs on stimulants,not the easiest,but certainly the funniest.
    Where is your girl from? Any pics?

Plain jane on here has 2 Flat Coats and should come out of hiding!!!!!!!!!! :) Oi Jane....where are you?!!!!!
  5. plainjane

plainjane New Member

Name:
    Jane
    ok ok ...I'll stop lurking with my Flatties lol. My girls are nearly four, a liver girl and a 17 months-ish a black girl. Both quite wonderful and not quite as mad as Cosmo!!!
  6. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    How very very dare you Jane...you forget I've met one and heard all about the other one!!!!! :) Jane's Flat Coats are very beautiful and very special.
  7. plainjane

plainjane New Member

Name:
    Jane
    Rofl Beautiful and special...indeed they are, despite what thoughts you are putting in everyones heads when they read your post!!!!
  8. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    They are alos Flat Coats so it goes without saying they are beautiful, specialand totally off their trolleys...it's why we both like them huh?!
  9. Icerunner

Icerunner New Member

Name:
    Kylie
    Hi

My sister has a flatcoated girl iv given her this web site address.:-o
  10. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    I met my first liver Flat Coat at the SKC show last month, a gorgeous girlie pup:001:
  11. Flatcoatdreams

Flatcoatdreams New Member

Name:
    H
    Oooh can I join in?!

My dream of owning a Flatcoat finally came true in June of this year when I brought home my girl, Sasha! She is a lot of hard work, but totally worth it. I hope she will be the first of many :lol:
  12. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    I have already decided that I want a Flat Coat bitch at some point. No intention of breeding, she will be spayed,but I think it is impossible to just have one. They are a bit addictive. Cosmo's breeder has old me I have to get one from her..she has offered to make me a very nice one!!!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  13. plainjane

plainjane New Member

Name:
    Jane
    Now you know you only want a bitch cos you fell in love with our Belladonna and her son!!!!! But I know of another young girl that might be rehomed soon if I have to get the wellies out in the morning again.:roll:
  14. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    You and I both know there will be no rehoming going on in your house!!! :mrgreen:

I did indeed fall in love with Belle and her son!!! Can you PM yet?
  15. plainjane

plainjane New Member

Name:
    Jane
    Noooooo :cry: :cry: :cry:
  16. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    Only 6 more posts before you can...go on...go post!!!!!! Not like you're quiet the rest of the time!!!! Ha ha ha ha !!!!
  17. plainjane

plainjane New Member

Name:
    Jane
    Oi now then!!!! U and me might have a falling out! Am off to see a 5 week old litter of GR pups next week...awww
  18. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    OOooooooo think I may know someone getting one of those! Is one called Chantelle? Dad is Windsor??? Mum...can#'t remember?
  19. plainjane

plainjane New Member

Name:
    Jane
    If one is Chantal....then yes and the mum is called Tara. The BBH will want to keep in touch if at all possible. Will tell you about it when I can pm.
  20. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    Sounds like the one. The Tell the BBH the PW is lovely...older lady on her own, with retired dog who is just an absolute dreamboat.
  21. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    4 to go.............