French bulldog colouring book General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by RemyUk, Jul 18, 2016.

1. RemyUk

RemyUk New Member

Name:
    Gema

French bulldog colouring book

Hello guys! A little while ago I was looking for a Frenchie colouring book to use in my down time and couldn't find one. I have a Frenchie called Remy and just thought it would be nice to have one based on my own dog. To cut the story short I eventually decided to make one myself! It was so much fun and I love the fact that other people are enjoying the work I put into it after I figured out how to sell them myself. I was just wondering if people would be interested in any other specific breed colouring books to join the collection? I'd love your feedback. This one was so much fun to make I'd love to give another breed ago .
    If you wanted to colour one yourself then they are available on Amazon! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    6JRT's and GsdSlave like this.
    Oh I love colouring books, being a kid at heart!

In winter, when we're mainly confined to the house, instead of reading or watching the TV I'll get out my watercolours and become totally engrossed in filling in my colouring book. At the moment I'm working through Art Deco patterns which really requires a lot of concentration.

Of course I'm biased owning one, but I think Shar-Pei with all their wrinkles would make a good subject for a book!

Good luck with your project.
  4. Jcarpentier

Jcarpentier Member

Name:
    Jessica
    How about a coloring book with more than one breed of dog? Would that work?
  5. Perry The Platypus

Perry The Platypus New Member

Name:
    no