Full grown weight estimation? Questions

Discussion in 'Rottweiler' started by ConnorL, Dec 16, 2016.

1. ConnorL

ConnorL New Member

Name:
    Connor

Full grown weight estimation?

Not sure if this is the correct spot for this post but didn't see a better place to post it.

I own a 14 month old mixed mutt. He's a rottweiler, pitbull, lab mix. The mother was a rott pit mix and the father was a large lab. I'm not sure on their weights or other stats as it was a back yard breeder in a sketchy area, my roommate at the time was friends with a relative of the breeder and he needed to go so I got him. I got him rather early on and he was neutered around 2 months. He is currently around 75lbs, ideally I want him to hit around 100lbs and widen up a little bit. His head also seems very small for his body so I'm also curious if those with more knowledge than me think it'll broaden and if it will, when I should expect it to broaden.

Here are a few recent pictures of him, at about 14-15 months old. I got him when he was 3 weeks old in October of last year. This is him at about 75lbs, he's hit 80 but is very picky with his food. He's currently on a very high fat and protein Into the Wild brand dog food to aid in gradual healthy weight gain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If there are any food recommendations or weight gain recipes you would recommend, I would love to hear those as well. I'm not doing this for vanity purposes, but because I would eventually like to enter him in multi breed dog shows and strength competitions. He's very very very strong, and high energy. He currently weighs more than 20-30 lbs more than every other dog in his litter. He looks like an off color rottweiler and is the only dog in his litter with any rottweiler characteristics so I figured this is the best forum to ask these questions.

Thanks for any input,
    Connor
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Sorry there's no weight chart for mix breed dogs - however as he's part Rottweiler -Labrador - Pit Bull then I would guess your dog should between 30 - 60 kg depending on his height & built